seven.

SEVEN: KIANNA

"Nolan asked us to hang out on Friday, if you're not busy," I say to Heidi as we walk into my room.

"Wait," she pauses before sitting down on my bed. "When did you talk to Nolan?"

"I actually bumped into him again," I lie, knowing it would freak her out.

"No way!" She exclaims, "It's definitely meant to be. This is fate!"

"I'm just kidding," I laugh hysterically and she flashes an aggravated look at me. "I followed him on Twitter and we just chatted on direct message and stuff."

"Oh," she sighs in disappointment.

"Sorry," I smirk. "I actually turned him down at first because I knew he was just being nice and whatever. But he's actually serious about meeting and catching up."

"There is definitely some interest there, Ki."

"I guess on my part then," I say, admitting that I actually wanted to be friends with Adam, Nolan, and Nick.

"I knew it!" She shouts. "So we def have to go."

"To be honest, I just wanna see the twins." I tell her the truth. My standpoint at the train station wasn't close enough. I wanted to analyze them and see what wonderful people they became, just like in their videos.

"Oh, that's right, you're a MANNN girl now," Heidi states. "And of course, you wanna see Nolan again."

"This is not a romantic interest, Heidi. I have enough distractions in my life. I definitely do not need anymore. So I'm going to say this once and for all," I give her a fake smile, "Please drop it."

"Alright, alright, Miss Jeanette," she mocks, knowing I hate being called by my first name. "Just calm down."

I roll my eyes at her, "So are you coming or no?"

"Yes, ma'am. We need more friends anyways. Hmmm... I wonder if the twins are single..." She teases.