eight.

EIGHT: NOLAN

When Friday came, Adam, Nick, and I met Kianna and Heidi at Madison Café at around one o'clock. When we drive up to the parking lot, I easily recognize Kianna. She sat next to Heidi on a bench outside the café. When the two notice me, I wave and smile at them. I turned around to the twins who were bickering about Nick's parking. I pointed over to where the girls were and the twins waved at Kianna and Heidi.

"Hi," I smile at Kianna, who was wearing a white lace top with jean shorts and of course, a matching white headband. I open my arms for a hug when she smiled back at me.

"Nice to see you again," she says, while giving me a hug.

"You too," I reply, introducing her to the twins. "Adam and Nick."

"Hey guys," she greets Adam first with a hug. "It's really nice to see you guys again."

Adam smiles, "Hey, you too."

When she gives Nick a hug, Nick says, "Sorry, we missed you at the train station. We didn't know Nolan bumped into you until after we left."

"That's okay," she answers. "It was really no problem at all. Thanks for coming to meet us." She turns to Heidi who has a smile on her face.

"How are you guys?" Heidi says, giving each of us individual hugs. Heidi looked the same as she did in high school and I wondered how she was doing now in college. She wore a blue dress with a jean jacket and flat shoes. Her dark brown hair was down, like Kianna's but was worn straight. Her make-up was heavier than Kianna's but suited her nonetheless.

When we were eating, we spoke to Kianna and Heidi like we were old friends that haven't spoken in ages. I feared earlier that there would be some awkwardness, but the girls were really friendly and nice. Our conversations mainly focused on college and our experiences. We briefly spoke about our YouTube channel. Heidi went to University of Pennsylvania and was in a relationship with her freshman floor mate, Todd. She doesn't really see him too often since he lives on the other side of Pennsylvania. I found out that Kianna came to Iselin every summer since she moved away in middle school to visit her grandparents. With that advantage, the two of them maintained a very close friendship. Kianna was an undergrad law student at Stanford University. She didn't brag at all, but I was extremely impressed. Nonetheless, she praised us for having over 60,000 subscribers and for Adam and Nick having over 100,000 on SDK.

Overall, the afternoon went really well and we all agreed we'd have to hang out again soon.