Chapter 11: Reunion

Lumin POV

It's been so long since I've seen Bee and the others. I was so lonely; I transformed out of my alt mode and sat against a rock. Until I saw Laserbeak, Soundwave's spy, only a few miles away. Frag- I quickly managed to transform again into my alt mode; and hid in the bushes. I somehow managed to hide from his sight, and he just flew away. I led out a relieved sigh and started to drive again. I didn't know where to go, we couldn't use our com to communicate with each other. Or the decepticons will track us down.

"Lus...Bee....where is everyone?" I muttered to myself, well, it's not like talking to myself is going to bring them back. I have to get moving.

I started to drive on the road. After a few hours, I saw a familiar vehicle; it wasn't fully yellow from before- but I could still recognize it from anywhere. I quickly drove next to it; I looked into the window, and saw Raf inside. Raf turned to see me and smiled widely. He seemed to have recognized me. They parked under a nearby tree so that we could transform out of our alt modes.

Raf greeted me in joy, "Min! It's so good to see you again!"

"It's been so long!" I laughed, "Good to see you too, Raf!"

My joy was over the roof when I saw Bumblebee transform out of his alt mode. His coloring was different than before; but for Primus sake- how could he still be so cute???

"Bee!" I ran up to him and gave him a hug.

He hugged me back. "Min! I've miss you!" He beeped.

"I missed you too!" I chuckled as Raf watched the two of us.

After our little reunion, we met up with the others in a new base. I almost cried when I was reunited with Lus again. I bet she almost did to. Optimus had a really cool glow-up; he could fly! Smokes changed his paint job like Bee did. I also realized Lus has gotten along with Smokes a lot more than before. Now I'm getting suspicious. Even though a few reunion wasn't that long, the decepticons didn't wait for us.