Chapter 13: The Truth

Bumblebee POV

"LUS!" Min cried with Soundwave holding her, walking towards the ground bridge.

"MIN!" I beeped as I extended my arm; trying to reach her. But miserably failed as the bridge closed right in front of me.

My knees hit the dirt ground, weakened from the shock. Min was gone- and so were the decepticons. No No No! Min was only a rookie! Sure she could protect herself, but from Megatron? There would have to be a miracle! Scrap, what now? Lus's expression was filled with dread; her whole body started to shake.

"Oh no....no no no-" she started to mutter under her breath.

I ran over to her, "Lus?! Are you alright?"

"I lost her- I lost her-" she continued; all I could do was stand there and watch.

I turned to Optimus as he walked over next to me. "Optimus....Min...."

"Yes...I saw." He responded. He sounded composed, but I could hear the sadness in his voice. "We must gather back at the base. Ratchet, open the ground bridge."

___________________________________

Optimus POV

"What happened this time?" Ratchet came up to me. "Where's Lumin?"

I shook my head, "Lumin was taken away by the decepticons."

"What?!" He responded. "That explains Lusteria's condition, but what happened?!"

Bulkhead interfered, "Soundwave snuck up behind us and took Min away." He balled up his fist. "We should have paid more attention-"

"It wasn't your fault." I put my hand on his shoulder. "But I think everyone now deserves the truth." I looked at Lusteria. She slowly nodded.

I sighed, everyone turned to me. "When we discovered Lusteria and Lumin. It was a decepticon escape pod; as all of you know." Ratchet looked away, everyone seemed confused; "They both had the decepticon symbol on their arms; Ratchet was able to forge it when we brought them here."

Everyone was in shock- the fact that their own teammate, used to be a decepticon.

"So that's why.....he called them traitors?" Smokescreen questioned; I slowly nodded.

Lusteria turned away, "I'm sorry! I just thought....you all would abandon me if you knew...."

It was odd to see her like this; before I could do anything, Smokescreen interrupted. "Optimus, I'll take Lus to her room, is that alright? For her to get some rest?"

".....yes, that would help." I answered.

Smokescreen nodded, and helped Lus to her room. The main room in the base was left quiet.

"I'm gonna go for a drive...." Arcee then transformed into her alt mode, driving out of the base.

The base's atmosphere was heavy, and with one member lost.