Chapter-1

(Media: JO1 - SuperCali - mama ver.- Listen a lot)

When I completed the shading, I left the notebook on the edge of the table and looked at the picture from behind. It looked straight from afar. With the comfort of completing this successfully, I took my phone and lay down in the armchair by the window.

Normally I don't have a free day, but today I stayed at home with the pressure of my supervisor. When I think about it, it's not that bad. In this way, I was able to listen to my head a little bit.

When I received a notification from my social media account where I shared my drawings, I got up and looked at the screen. I used to get a little excited about this kind of thing since I had a few followers besides my acquaintances. As I guessed, I had a foreign follower. I was happy. With this motivation, I sat down at my desk again. I tidied up the table to draw my drawing. I took my phone from the sofa. After taking a few shots from far and near, I sat back in the chair.

When the upload was complete, I took off my glasses and rubbed my eyes. Strange sounds coming from my stomach were telling me that I was hungry. I shuffled to the kitchen. Since I could not trust ready-made foods, I would prepare my own food. -The fact that some of the ingredients I use are ready does not change anything-

My phone rang while I was putting the rice paste I prepared into the noris* I bought for wrapping. It was Amir. I didn't expect him to call as it was my day off. There was obviously a problem. I opened it without further delay. (Nori: seaweed)

-Hello?

-Hello Ruki!

-Here you go, sir. Is there a problem?

-Sorry to bother you on your day off, but yes there is a problem.

-No no. I'm tired of sitting idly by. What's the problem?

-A new case has arrived. There are currently no vacant detectives. Also, the case owner specifically asked for you. The case is also interesting. I know this week was supposed to be away from work. But if you can figure this out, I'll extend your day off. Anyway. Can you stop by the office?

-Certainly. I'm coming right now. I'll be there in an hour.

-Ok. Sorry for spoiling your day off again.

-No problem. Work always comes first. I'm closing for now, see you there.

-Okay then. I am waiting.

It was a little strange that the case owner specifically wanted me. There was a sense of concern in Ren-kun's voice. It was obviously a complex or large case. Just thinking about it got me excited. After my case, which was closely related to the royal family when I was working in England, I had a great expectation in this as well. It had to be a case worth doing on my day off. -Taking permission at Ren-kun's urging won't change anything.-