Chapter-2

He was pulled out of his thoughts by the sound of the alarm. Although he was used to getting up early, he had set an alarm as a precaution. He got up from his desk to turn off the alarm and get ready. He was not sleepy, although he could not enjoy the sleep he had fallen asleep thinking about the case.

He had a quick snack and left the house. Since he was going to the company's main building, he took care to dress stylishly. He wouldn't want to have the first impression Takumi-kun had on him if he went in casual clothes like the night before.

He wanted to visit Home before going to the company. He wanted to talk to Sho-kun and relax a bit. He was cheerfully welcomed by the children at the entrance of the House. He already felt relieved.
He went up to the floor where Sho-kun's room was located. He knocked on the door with one fist and two fingers. An excited voice was heard inside.

-Ruki?

This way of door knocking was like a wordless message that had passed between them for years. He slowly opened the door.

-Sho-kun!

He returned Sho's warm smile with a smile again. He bowed respectfully. Sho, with his voice that showed that he couldn't suppress his excitement

-Ruki! Welcome. I miss you so much . Sit down there. ' he said, pointing to the table where the chairs were opposite each other. They asked each other for a while. Then Ruki began to explain in a troubled manner.

-Sho-kun, I got the biggest support from you in my life. I can't thank you enough for that. You know, talking to you has always put me at ease. I don't think I would be in this position here if it weren't for you.

-What are you talking about, Ruki? You are a person who deserves this position. You could have come here quite comfortably if I wasn't there.

-I do not know. Still, I owe you a great debt. If you hadn't rescued me from there that day, maybe my life would have been dragged into a big stalemate. Hmff. (breathing) There's something I want to talk to you about.

-Is it about your job?

-Yes. It's a new case.

-Like in England?

-It's actually a simpler case.

-Then the problem-

-The problem is not the case. The owner of the case. So victim.