❣️Is Beauty all that Matters?❣️

Hyunjin stood in the alleyway he knew too well. The alleyway that everyone chose to confess in. The alleyway that he had been in multiple times with different people. And infront of him, was a girl that he barely knew. He knew what was going to happen, and he knew that he would have to break another heart.

"Hyunjin, we've been friends for such a long time, and I've always thought you were gorgeous, it would mean the world if you felt the same way as me. Hyunjin, I like you."

"Sorry. But I'm not interested."

The girl looked at him, shocked at his coldness. "Wh-what?"

"I'm not into you. And I barely even know you. I don't know what you saw in me, but the feeling isn't mutual. Sorry." He looked down, not wanting to see the broken expression he'd seen so much.
"O-Oh... I see." That was the last thing he heard, before small clanks of heels faded away, signalling that the girl left.

He sighed before leaning his head on the wall behind him. "Fuck... same old, same old. 'Hyunjin your pretty' and that's it. Is beauty all they see in me?" He mumbled under his breath before he left the alleyway.

_______

It was a few hours after Hyunjin broke the heart, and he was now in a Cafe, quietly sipping his coffee as he read a book. His peace was suddenly interrupted when a small finger tapped on the seat next to him. He looked up, and saw a blonde boy with freckles standing in front of him.
"Hey, is it alright if sit here? There aren't any other seats around" His deep voice shocked the raven a bit. He looked around and noticed how packed the shop was, before nodding and pulling the chair out for the blonde to sit in. "Thank you so much," The small boy smiled before sitting next to Hyunjin.

"Do you care for some small talk? You seem a bit down?" The blonde tilted his head, and curiously looked at the brunette infront if him. "It would be nice, but I don't think it would be fun for you to hear my problems." Hyunjin smiled a the blonde who just furrowed his eyebrows "I don't mind honestly. Tell me everything on your mind!" He smiled back at the raven, who just chuckled before starting his rant about his love life.

"Well, today this girl confessed her feelings to me."

"Oh? Is that a good thing?"

"I don't know. It was the average confession. Y'know, 'I like you and your pretty' "

"I don't really have experience with confessions. I guess no one finds me pretty " The blonde shrugged and Hyunjin raised an eyebrow "I think you look pretty."

A small pink hue covered the boy's face "O-oh, thanks..."

"Anyways, she confessed to me, but she didn't say anything other than that i was pretty. And it just ticks me off. Usually people only see my so called beauty." A deep sigh escaped the brunette's lips.

"Sounds rough... I mean, from what I see, you seem like a nice person. Other than your looks, you're personality seems beautiful too." The words sounded poetic, and it made the raven blush at the complement. "I think that's the first complement I've heard that wasn't only about my looks." A small chuckle emitted from the both of them.

"Well it was nice chatting to you....?"

"Hyunjin."

"It was nice talking to you, Hyunjin. The names Felix."

Felix. What an odd name. It didn't sound korean.

"Nice meeting you too, Felix." The two shared a smile before the blonde stood up and left the cafe.

Hyunjin thought about the words Felix said to him. It seemed as though he actually didn't care about his looks. Something about that thought made his heart flutter.

Felix, will I ever see you again?

========
648 words
========

IK ITS A REALLY SHORT ONESHOT BUT IM WRITING BIG BOY ONESHOT RN.
B READY 😋