❣️Just Friends🌹

Friends.

Just friends.

Right?

It's normal to hug your best friend.

It's normal to complement your best friend.

It's normal to hold hands with your best friend.

It's normal to give your best friend small pecks on the cheek and forehead.

It's normal to be with your best friend all the time.

It's normal to have the spare keys of your best friend's home.

It's normal to cuddle with your best friend until you fall asleep.

It's normal to kiss your best friend.

It's normal to make out with your best friend.

It's normal to let your best friend fuck you senseless.

It's normal to crave your best friends dick when your horny.

Right?

Yeah. It is.

Felix is always right, and this isn't an exception. This is normal, there's nothing weird about this. Him and Hyunjin are just friends.

Just friends.

It's normal to invite your best friend over to cuddle and end up letting him fuck you and fill you with his cum instead.

It's normal to get bored in a public event and drag your best friend into a bathroom to suck him off until he's shoving his load into your mouth, his dick so deep in that you  would feel the shape of it in your throat for the next few days.

It's normal for your best friend to punish you when you get too close to someone. It's normal for that punishment to be being a cumdump for him until the sun rises.

Right?

Yeah. it is.

Felix is never wrong, and it's normal to let Hyunjin fuck the soul out of him almost every day. Him and Hyunjin are just friends.

Just friends.

***

Well, maybe Felix was wrong. It was debated when he spoke to Seungmin about this at a Cafe meet-up.

Aperently it's not normal to let your best friend rail you. Hm.

Felix didn't really understand that. The conversation was so silly.

"I mean, like I'd make out with him— bit like, platonically, y'know?"

"... Felix, you can't make out with someone platonically."

"Yes you can! We've done it like, so many times before already."

It was safe to say that Seungmin was being dumb. Of course you can platonically make out. Same goes for sex.

Felix is always right, and him and Hyunjin are just friends.

Just friends.

=======
387
=======
No proofread.

Hey y'all...
Ik this is a really short fuckin story but it like came up in my brain just now, I promise this isn't the ones I've been working on.

I'm just posting to tell you guys I'm alive. I'm not dead, promise. Just haven't been on wattpad alot. I'm just reading ao3 oneshots rn to make mine better

Just a small silly story.

Also. WHAT. THE. FUCK.

THANK YOU FOR OVER 2K READS?!?!?! WA-OMG.

ILY ALL SM<3333

alr seeya bye lovelies I'm probably not gonna post for a while again❤️❤️