❣️Starboy❣️

Another day, another party. It seemed as though Felix's parents didnt know how to rest. Their schedule would be work, then party. Felix used to enjoy it, but now he just wished they would take a break. Usually the parties would be some old person's birthday or a celebration for some special day, and today, it was a talent show.

He wasn't participating, but he was watching, because Felix isn't the type to show off for some random people's validation. So the entire time he just sat a table, on his phone, bored. He didn't bother to dress well too, all he wore was an oversized hoodie and baggy pants. But he still looked better than ever.

Nothing special happened, the people performing were just dancing to tiktok songs and singing, but there was one boy that stood out to him. The boy was leaning on a wall with a lollipop in his mouth while he used one hand to use his phone. To say the least, he thought it was attractive. He didn't think much of it, since he usually saw people in the parties that were attractive, and they never went anywhere, they were just admirations.

The entire party, Felix glanced at the boy, so much so, that he finally had a picture in his head on what the boy looked like ; tall, blonde, with a black singlet on and a jacket falling off of his shoulders.

Handsome.

After a while of sitting at a table, he got bored. He looked around to see anything to do, and he saw a glass door that led outside to a large balcony. Felix left the table and headed outside to the balcony. The cold breeze was relaxing, since he was stuck inside a building filled with people, and it was nice to get fresh air. He noticed a bench that was at the end of the balcony, and sat on it as he looked around. The quietness was calming, along with the comforting brightness of the glowing moon in the sky, you could say it was a perfect night.

The silence caused the brunette's mind to wander, as he thought of the tall blonde that looked godly. But it wasn't a big deal, just another person he found pretty, and nothing would ever happen between them. Nothing. He continued to look out the balcony, as he finally found a comfortable sitting position on the old bench. The quiet night was better than the loud music inside, so the boy stayed there for a while.

As he scrolled through his phone, a small noise was heard behind him. He turned to the sound and saw a tall boy standing at the open door. "Oh, sorry I didn't realise there was someone already here. Is it alright if I just hang out here to smoke?" The boy looked familiar to the brunette, and he just nodded before turning around again "Don't worry, I don't really mind." He scrolled through his phone again, slightly ignoring the other. "That's good." Small steps started to come closer to the boy, and soon enough, there was a person sitting next to him on the bench.

It was silent, but not awkward silence, just, silence. Felix, turned to the boy next to him, and noticed that he looked exactly like the boy he glanced at every few moments. And as soon as he realised, he quietly chuckled to himself. What a coincidence.

A puff of smoke escaped from the taller as he looked at the view. "It's nice out here." He mumbled as he looked to the sky. Felix responded with a small hum as he looked up to look at the view again. "Yeah, I've been out here for a while. It's more quiet here."

"You like the quiet?"

"It's better then inside there." He pointed to the building, and a chuckle escaped the blonde's lips.

"Yeah I guess you're right."

"..."

"..."

The boy pulled out a box, and pulled out another cigarette and handed it to the brunette "Do you smoke?"

"Sometimes."

"Want some...?"

Felix shrugged "Sure" he grabbed the cigarette and placed it in his mouth "Y'have a lighter?" The taller nodded and pulled out a small black lighter from his pocket. "Thanks"

After taking a few puffs, Felix spoke again "What brings you to the party?"

"No reason, I just saw a poster and decided it was better than doing my homework."

"Homework? What college do you go to?"

"XXXXXXX"

The brunette froze. "Really?"

"Yeah...?"

"I go there too"

"Oh, that's nice. Maybe we could hang out sometime"

He responded with a hum

"Say, I never got your name?"

"Lee Felix, you?"

"Hwang Hyunjin"

"Nice to meet you Hyunjin"

"Nice meeting you too, Felix"

The boys looked at the night sky "The stars are beautiful..." The brunette stared, as he watched every star sparkle.

"I think these stars are prettier." Hyunjin brushed his hand on the boy's freckled face.

The shorter chuckled. "Very smooth Hwang. Very smooth" a grin formed on the blonde's face "Maybe I should call you starboy" He said before taking another puff of his cigarette.

"Sounds great"

A comfortable silence swallowed them, and they looked at the view together, enjoying each other's company. Night went on, quicker than they thought, and the talent show was over, and people were packing up. The glass door behind them opened "Lix! We're leaving!" The brunette's mother appeared in the door frame. "Coming!" He waved his hand as he stood up. "I'll be heading out. Wanna exchange numbers?" The taller nodded as he opened his phone to his contacts, Felix doing the same and shaping phones.

"Message me when you get home, have a safe trip." Hyunjin smiled at the boy as the two went their own ways.

___

Felix woke up to his screaming alarm. He groaned as he turned it off and slowly walked out of his bedroom, taking a quick shower and eating a quick breakfast before heading out of his house to grab a few things from the convenience store.

He entered the store, and walked around the aisles, grabbing essentials he needed and walking to the counter. He dropped all his stuff on the counter and grabbed his wallet out of his pocket, while not looking up.

A small chuckle emitted from the unknown figure infront of him, and the brunette looked up, to see a familiar tall blonde standing behind the counter.

"We meet again, Starboy"

===============
1078 Words
===============