💧I Like You.💧

The petals on the withered rose flew with the wind as the thorny stem was left in Hyunjin's large hands, his fingers grazing the sharp needles that stuck out of the green stick.

His breathing was soft and calm, as he dropped the flower on the ground, continuing his walk around the park while looking at the cloudy sky.

He slid his hands in his jacket pockets, as they felt colder as the minutes went by, lowering his eyes to look at the couple that walked in front of him, hands intertwined as they smiled and giggled at their silly antics. Looking in envy at the buff male that walked next to his best friend, looking in heartache at the blonde who had his small hand wrapped around the male's.

Maybe he didn't like always being the third-wheel in the hangouts he arranged. Maybe he wished he could have someone like that with him right now. Maybe he envied Changbin for being able to have that someone.

Maybe he wanted that someone to be Felix, too.

Yet, he knew it could never happen. The pair loved eachother more than anything. And Hyunjin didn't have the heart to steal Felix from the buff male, they were too perfect to ruin. Even if it meant that he never got the love and affection he craved to have with the blonde.

Even if it left his heart shattered and broken, for too fragmented to be fixed again.

One-sided love was the greatest torture to experience, Hyunjin says.

***

Home wasn't any better. He had a love-hate relationship with the dorm arrangements, mostly because he was in the same room as Felix. It only caused his more torture as he listened to the blonde giggle and kick his feet about his lover, Hyunjin could only wish he was the one that was making Felix feel that way.

Maybe he thought it was a bad thing that the freckled make was so affectionate, it only caused his heart to skip multiple beats as he heard the soft breaths in his chest while the small blonde had his arms wrapped around his torso completely.

It was only a little better when he was alone, he had the opportunity to drown himself in art, as his headphones blasted a play list. Though he dug his own grave as everytime he would go with the flow, he would end up sketching, painting, or sculpting a freckled blonde male. He could only curse at himself for always picking the play list that was named 'hopeless romantic".

If only he could get that stupidly pretty blonde out of his head.

***

You would think that he was good at hiding it, seeing as Felix never brought up the situation.

But Felix also never knew that Minho had three cats.

So, you can guess that a few of the members knew about Hyunjin's crush. Seungmin, especially.

That puppy boy never seemed to stop comforting the male, the brunette could only smile at the youngers attempts. It was good to know he had someone that could comfort him. It's not like he could ask Felix for advice.

If he ever needed someone to talk about his little crush, Seungmin was always the first option. The puppy boy was very understanding, he was the other best friend Hyunjin had.

Sometimes, when Felix would come back from Changbin's room after sleeping there the night before, there would be visible marks on his neck, along with swollen red puffy lips. He could only envy the buff male even more after every one of those nights.