Chapter Four - The Punk Rock Girl Is Back

It was about twelve when she walked in. The girl I had almost hit with my horse. I hadn't been expecting to see her ever again. She wore black ripped jeans and a Green Day shirt. She had black eyeliner and black eyeshadow around her eyes once again. Her black hair was messy, and this time it was up to her shoulders. She had gotten a hair cut. Maybe that's why she looked on edge. Her posture made her seem bigger than what she did, and she walked at a fast pace, stepping down a little too hard each time she took a step.

I groaned. If she recognized me this was going to be sooo much fun.

She was looking at an electric guitar, that started off red in the middle than slowly faded to black. Seemed like her type of guitar. "Hey, would I be able to-" she said as she turned around, although she stopped talking when she saw my face, "You're the guy who almost killed me on his horse!"
"Yes, I am," I replied blankly, "I'm sorry about that. I was having a bad day."

She looked inquisitively at me, but I shrugged her off by saying, "what were you going to ask about, miss?" I was playing with a piece of paint peeling off of the desk. It really needed to be painted again, maybe I could do that?

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the punk girl saying, "I wanted to check out that guitar on the wall. Would I be able to test it?"
"You mean mess around with it. Sure."
"No, I'm going to test it."
"Okay." I replied. I walked over to the guitar and I took it off of the wall ever so carefully then handed it to her. She took it and with a small smile and replied, "thanks."

I returned to my desk listening to her pluck and pick at the strings until she had managed to tune it. As I sat back down on my spiny chair, she started to play St. Jimmy by Green Day. I felt myself roll my eyes unintentionally. I spun around on my chair once, before I stopped myself from spinning any further by grabbing onto the desk. I sat there for a while just listening to her play before asking, "so what brings you here, Punk Rocker? After all it is still school hours.."

She looked at me with raised eyebrows, then she slowly, and gently placed the guitar back on the wall where it had hung.

"More like what brings you here?" She asked.
"Lillian gave me a job until I can get back on my two feet. Now, answer my question."

She rolled her eyes. "I don't have too." She replied crossing her arms over her chest. Unfortunately, she didn't know what that did. It made her big boobs look even bigger, and I found it hard not to stare at them.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine," I replied, "I won't serve you if you don't tell me."
"That's not fair!" She replied storming over to the desk than slamming her fist against it. Feisty.

I smirked at her then said, "You should stop being so angry," I paused for a moment before I lent over the desk and whispered in her ear, "it makes you look hot."

I saw her stiffen and her eyes widen. "You have no right to say that." She said.
"I'm allowed to have an opinion." I replied turning around to the CD player. I picked up American Idiot and put it slowly in the CD player.
"What are you doing?" She asked.
"You'll see." I said a small smile forming on my lips. I pushed play and turned up the volume. She stared at me.

"Why'd you put this on?" She asked.
"Cause I can." I replied smiling. She starred at me angrily before saying, "fine! I'll tell you."
I paused the CD then turned to her. "Go on." I said.
"I'm not at school because I don't go anymore. My parents can't get a fine because I don't live with them anymore. I live on my own, and I just finished work, so I thought I'd come here like I do every afternoon after I finish."
"Do you have a house?" I asked.
"No. I do not." She hang her head down in shame.
"Well I'm planing to move out of Lillian's shed next month, maybe we could arrange something."
"What?"
"Maybe we could live in the same house for a while."
"Maybe," she said with a small smile, "well I best be going."
"Why? It's not like you have to get home."

She looked at me then looked away before saying, "I'm hungry. And I need to buy some food. With my $20 that I get each week."
"You don't get paid much."
"What do you expect? I only help a farmer move hay bales onto a truck, or muck out the horses stalls."
"Oh." I replied.

She started to walk away. "Hang on!" I yelled. She turned on one heel and looked at me. "I have an idea. Come with me to my old house."
"Your old house?" She questioned.
"Where my parents live."
"Um? Why?"
"Just trust me on this one. Wait until the shop closes. I'm gonna try something."
"Okay..?" She replied looking at me like I was crazy.

Oooo~oooO

I told Lillian about my plan as I saddled up Diamond. Lillian smirked. "I think it's going to work," She said, "your mother does love to spoil you. Especially after you have been gone for a while."
"I know," I replied with a cheeky smile. The Punk Rock girl came out and looked at me with a confused expression.
"What?" I asked.
"Why are you saddling up that horse?" She asked.
"That's how we are getting there." I replied.
"Okay." She replied nervously.

I chuckled. "There's nothing to be nervous about." I said happily.
"Alright." She replied with a small smile forming on her lips. God she was beautiful. If I could only kiss though beautiful red lips ... What am I talking about? I don't even know her name?!

A few seconds later I was on Diamond, and so was she. "Hold on." I said eagerly. She awkwardly put her hands lightly on either side of my hips. I didn't even start of slowly I urged Diamond into a gallop and galloped off down the road. Her grip changed and she held onto my extremely tight and she buried her head into my shoulder so she couldn't see. "It's okay." I said.
"It's okay for you." She said.
I chuckled. "Look around. You'll feel better."
"Okay." She said as she lifted her head up. Very soon her grip was only as tight as it needed to be, but she was snuggled up to my back with her head resting on my shoulder. "My names Reis."
"My name is Alex." I said.