the boys find your toys ;)

Ashton:

You sat with Ashton and Luke on the couch in you brand new house that you bought with Ashton. Old cartoons were on the TV but you weren't really paying attention instead to the sudden silence that filled the entire house, earlier Calum and Michael had gone on a self-tour of your new home.

"Y/N?" Michael called from up the stairs. You rolled your eyes. "What Michael?".

Ashton covered your mouth with his hand. "Shush Y/N this is the best part of the episode-"

"So this would be the best part of your night then hey Ash?" Calum said walking into the living room holding a decorative box labelled 'Toys ;)' Immeadiatley you jumped up from your comfortable position and begun cursing at ashton under your breath. Luke looked puzzled and sent a questioning eye to Ashton who just winked but you hit him up the head and Snatched the box away from the obnoxious 2 as you stormed back up the stairs to put yours and ash tons toys away hidden so they couldn't be found again.

Luke;

Spring Cleaning was something you thoroughly enjoyed yet you hated with all of your heart. It meant a whole new wardrobe and bedroom decorations but also meant sorting through everything. This year because of all the traveling you had accumulated 10 times more stuff then last year so you pulled everything out into the games room across the hall.

Your best friend Ashton was over specifically to help you out knowing it would take forever. The other lads just sat on your couch and ate your parents out of home.

"Right the last 2 boxes in here what do you-oh my god kinky Y/N!" Ashton squealed excitedly and clapped his hands. You whipped around dropping the pile of clothes onto the floor and sprinting to your wardrobe to see the 21 year old with your ties, handcuffs and sexy corset pulling them out of one of the boxes.

"Shit Ashton, promise me you will say nothing to the other boys?!" You begged with the boy as he starred up at you whilst you gathered everything into a near by container. "I can't promise anything, do you want a drink?" He asked standing and leaving for the door. You shook your head but let him go wiping you brow. You face was hot and flushed embarrassed by what Ashton had found. You closed your wardrobe door and turned back to the clothing mess on the floor before your bedroom door flew open and Luke stood there completely beetroot red. "WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THEM? PLEASE TELL ME YOU PUT IT AWAY IF CALUM OR MICHAEL SEE IT THEY WILL FLIP SHIT-"

Michael:

Letting Luke, Ashton and Calum house sit whilst you and Michael went on a long weekend camping trip was the worst possible thing you could have done. You and your boyfriend Michael were literally only gone for a total of 3 nights, but the bestfriends caused so much havoc. 

They had been kind enough to do a little cleaning of your house, knowing you'd want a hot bath and a clean kitchen to cook in the moment you got home. However they had discovered a few little kinky toys whilst doing some tidying. 

You hadn't been suspicious even when the boys laughed and told you to enjoy your cooking on their way out the front door. 

"They are so odd" Michael stated shaking his heads as he headed to the kitchen to boil some water for spaghetti. You agreed walking in behind in but to the pantry to pull out some ingredients for your dinner.

"Oh no, I think I got what they mean Y/N" you heard michael's voice. You spun on your heels to face him. In his hand a huge pink dildo stuck to the inside of the pot.

Calum:

You and Calum were pretty open about your sexual life mostly because well when his nudes leaked it left nothing to anyones imagination. So you had to spice it up a little meaning he bought some toys to make it more exciting.

Yesterday morning you landed in Toronto to meet the boys for a few weeks and you had bought one of the many toys. It was hidden in a casing at the bottom of your suitcase hidden from peeping eyes and well- the other lads.

Calum and you had a night of fun last night after not seeing each other after 6 months. You both woke up early and had a shower leaving your hotel bedroom the way it was not expecting Michael to come storming through the room thinking it was his.

"Oh my fucking god!" He shouted when he walked into your room. "ASHTON COME TAKE A LOOK OR LOAD OF THIS!" Michael walked further into the room eyes wide in awe like a child in a candy store.

Hearing the commotion outside the bathroom door you now fully dressed stepped outside and squealed when you saw Luke holding your naughty knickers swinging from his left hand.

***idk I'm in the mood to write kinky shit**

**also i didn't finish these because well you can decide the end result like a cake threesome? you provide a free entertainment for the other lads- go ahead not my choice tbh**

ALSO SOZ I HAVENT POSTED IN AGES IDK IVE BEEN BUSY LOTTA LOVE

Fiz

x

EDITED 5/05/18