Signing your cast

Michael:

You had fallen over (rather roughly pushed by an opposing team mate) at your basketball game a few nights ago and had actually broken your hand in a few places. The moment Michael caught sight of your cast he giggled and whipped out his sharpie wanting to be the first person to sign it. "Oh go on then" you mumbled handing him your hand, when you got it back the only words written were "Love you bumhead". Oh goodness. "Michael you literally had the opportunity to do anything and thats what you go with". "Its the truth"

Ashton:

Ashton had gotten into the habit of drawing random designs on your exposes skin whenever he had the opportunity, so when you get your full leg cast after your accident he sat for hours painting and drawing and decorating it in lots of different colours and pictures. Mainly little cartoon sketches of iconic conversations the two of you had had. Whenever Ash was board he would come find you and make you sit still whilst he drew whatever came to mind.

Calum:

He suddenly thought of really good lyrics but didn't have any paper or anything to jot them down he would grab your arm which had a cast for your twisted elbow and write the lyrics down. It happened so often that you carried around a little sharpie incas it ever happened. Once it came time to take your cast off Calum kept the outer bit so he could write all the lyrics down. Turned out he produced an entire song - Hey Everybody on your cast.

Luke:

Luke was a little worried he would hurt you when drawing on your cast but once you assured him that everything was good and the cast was mostly metal anyway he whipped an entire marker board and decorated the cast in smiley faces and emojis. The occasional love you boo or have a good day would appear. It would make your heart melt when you read these things.