Ch1. Darkworld

Kris walked in late (again..) and i had already partnered up with Berdly. Most people see the worst in him, but Berdly's really nice when we are alone.

When Kris came in, they asked to be my partner in the project, and when i tried to ask Alphys about having a group of three, when Berdly interfered and told me no. Doing what your told is easier, especially when your friends with that person. And then Susie came in..

     "S-Susie!" Ms. Alphys said, in an anxious voice. I dont understand why everyone was afraid of Susie, but then again, i was too. I mean she is strong, and courageous..A-anyways! 

When she came in, Ms. Alphys told her to partner up with Kris. "O-oh no..i-i don't know where m-my c-chalk is.." Alphys mustered to the class. "Maybe me and Susie can..." Before i could really finish my sentence, i was inturuppted by Ms.Alphys..Its fine thought, nothing arong with it... "Yeah, Noelle and Susie, go and get some chalk, its in the closet." Alphys said, trying not to grin. As we walked out, Alphys called Kris up to her desk. When we left, Susie didn't pick on me, but just said "Come on, Candy Cane." which made my face turn red. "O-okay!" I responded, following her. 

    When we got into the closet, everything faded to black. I think Susie was nervous or something, because she kind of stutterd "Well, ya coming? Lets get this over with, Holiday." "I dont know about this, it looks scary and.." I was cutoff when Susie grabbed my hand and raced me into the closet. It was dark, too dark. "Wh-where is the light switch.." I asked. "Just look for it, dumb as." Susie snarled.

   "Maybe we should just go." Susie said, sweating. "Y-yeah! I agree." Right when we were about to open the closet door, Kris opened the door, right when they were about to walk in, the closet fell, and they jumped screaming "NOELLE!" ....Like they cared?

   When I woke up, all I could see was the darkness. I got up and walked around. A small star appeared that said "??? Darkworld, LV5" and then "NOELLE LV1, DARKWORLD" and I kept walking.. darkworld? Im not sure I understand. Maybe I'm sleeping in class. Mom would kill me, if I didn't die of humiliation first. I went forward, with one thing on my mind, Kris... I needed to find them, and Susie. When I went ahead, I got hit by a sharp, spade looking thing. I started to run, eventually the spades stopped coming when I reached a puzzle that read out "In this land, only eyes blinded by darkness can see the way..." 

  At first, I was confused. I wished that Berdly had been there to help me, but then I got it. Eyes blinded by darkness.. everytime I flipped a switch, an eye would go black. I needed every eye to go black for me to solve it. I flipped a random amount of switches until they all went black. "This is just a dream... if it is, can I wake up?" I asked myself. I didn't wake up "Please..." immediately, I heard something. "Ah, sh.." I heard a voice say. "Kris? Kris! Are you there? Its me, Noelle.." I called out, and I got the best response I could ever get.

  "Its me, Susie." Susie said, as she creped out of some hiding place. "Susie! Oh thank goodness you're safe!" I say, running up to her. "What now, actually,you lead the way. I'm not staying around for your s-" I started walking before she could finish her sentence, and since I am a naturally fast walker, her imidite response was "Is this some kind of race? Whatever." And she left me. She didn't do anything bad to me, and I had a normal conversation with her. My heart heated fast. She's so cool. I always wished I could be like her, but I don't have the courage. It's one of the only things I lack. Courage..

   "Kris next." I wisperd to myself. Susie wasnt that far ahead of me, "Susie!" I ran up to her. "We need to stay together so we can all go home." I told her. She looked at me, "Fever or somthen?" Susie asked. I had just noticed how red my face was around her. "No, im just.." i trailed off, "Anyways. We need to find Kris so we can go home." I told her. "Yeah, sure...is that a slide?" She responded cutely. i stared down at the slide. 

"I think so.." i was scared to do this, but i did anyways. I jumped down and started sliding, when a bunch of spades came "SUSIE! GO DOWN! I'LL HANDLE THIS!" Even though i didnt know how to handle it. "K" Susie said, just simple an ok. I didnt know what to do. I couldnt see whoever was sending the spades, so i couldnt talk to them, or give them a kick or anything. I did not know what to do, so i iced the spades. I had learned the "fatal" snowgrave that runs in the family, but i could never do it. I created a new spell that i call "Iceshock" and it was much more powerful in the "Darkworld"

  I iced any spade that came near Susie, resulting her into saying "Woah! How'd you learn how to-" but then she hit the ground, and then i did. "Run, Susie!" I yelled. To my surprise, she grabbed my hand and actually started running. Each spade that i iced i felt more..powerful. Power was in my hands... and heart. 

 Word count: 963

Note: Worked on this chapter for about 2 days, hope you like it!

Future A/N: I edited some parts out and replaced a little diplpuge. The future chapters are better guys! Just get trough the cringe ones first!