Ch.3 Weak

So, Noelle, this weak deer, and Kris, this twitch streamer, and me, a grade F, tough, and strong person is in some dilly-dally prophesy? Hell no. Im NOT doing this. I wanna get out, steal a cake, and EAT IT. I dont have time nor feel like doing this. I walked away from the fluffy dude and Kris. I ran into some puzzles, and walked over them. Until i got to this one, where Noelle and Spade-Boy are. "Im telling you, Lancer. The Answer is right above the-" Noelle said. "Hush, Lightnerd clown dude." He told her. "Lightnerd? Heh, thats kinda funny." I said, walking up to them. 

               "H-hello, Susie!" Noelle said, her nose lighting up. "Your nose- What are you, Rudolph?" I asked her, in a taunting way. I heard her mumble "Actually thats my dad-" "Speak up. I didn't hear you.." I asked her in an intimidating voice. Her nose got even more bright and more red. "N-Nothing, haha...Or- Wait i mean- its nothing important and-" She stopped. "Sorry.." She apologized. "Whatever." I said, mercifully, and i looked at her cute face. 

                   "Wow! Its the scary purple girl!" Spade-Boy said, stupidly. "No dumba-" I said, but Lancer quickly said "Wait! No cursing :p" Dude needs to get in the REAL WORLD. "Nobody cares, Idiot." I told him. "Thanks for not cussing!" He said, innocently. Now THAT P#ssed me off. But Noelle had finished the puzzle before i could do anything to him. She got his hand and ran away. They didn't get far, though. They were looking at some maze and i walked up. "Hohoho, if it isnt one of the CLOWNS!" B r u h. "Hohoho? Thats WEAK. Try somthing ACTUALLY SCARY for once, punk." And i did an intimidating laugh. "W-wow! That almost made me pee my pants! Your so cool :D" He told me. 

                   "You think im..cool?" I asked him. Most people just thought i was scary, but him? Suddenly, the dorks showed up. "S-Susie!" Fluffy-A#s said, coming up too me. "Susie, you need to join us-! We need too-" I cut 'em off. "Nah." " "Nah?" " He asked. "I feel like being a bad guy right now. None of this is my problem, honestly." I told him. 

                                                                                    RALSEI POV            

                      Everything is going according to the script. I need to keep Noelle outside of this until CHAPTER 2. We're both not supposed to be here, so i might be a hypocrite. Whatever.. I need everything to go according to script, nothing needs to change. We need to have our happy ending, we need to BEAT THE GAME. Everything was going fine, until Kris (not the player?) said "Noelle, join us." Noelle looked shocked. **"If we cant have Susie, then we can just have you."** PLAYER said. Kris shook their head. The player is still active, it seems. They arent there as much though. Guess they got bored, or just dont like Noelle.  

                     "Oh, yes, Noelle, although she isn't the monster in the legand, she might be able to help." I said. "Or you could, like, stay with us and be bad or somthing." Susie said, obviously caring. "Um, uh.." Noelle said. "Rock.Paper.Gun." Lancer said. "You mean sissors?" I asked. "No, gun." He said. "Okay?.." I told him. "Are you good at rock-paper-sissors?" I asked Kris. "No, but i am good at Rock Paper Gun! Its on =]" They yelled. 

Rock

Paper

Gun

SHOOT!

Kris held out rock

Lancer held out paper. (They dint even use gun OR paper..)

             "Yes! I won! I won! Did you see that purple girl?!" Lancer said, excitedly. "Not bad. Also, its Susie, punk." She said. "Oh, well then its Lancer insted of punk :)" He said. "Sure" Susie said. 

                                                                                       NOELLE POV

                      Im with the bad guys. They won fair and frozen, but it still feel's wrong. Kris started to sweat. **"Best out of three!"** They said. Kris is normally quiet, so i dont really understand why they're so...talkative? Maybe its the Susi- Darkworld effect! Darkworld,Darkworld,Darkworld.. "Rock.Paper.Gun. SHOOT!" Lancer yelled. Kris won with sissors and lancer lost with paper. "Lemmie try." Susie said, walking up to Kris. 

"Rock"

"Paper"

"Gun"

"SHOOT!"

                    Finally, they pulled the "gun" card out when Kris pulled it with Susie. "This is..kinda..weird?" I told them. "Maybe we should just.." But Susie said, "Come on, deer dude!" Susie said. "Im just gonna.." I slowly backed away. "Maybe i'll just um.." I didnt know walk to say. Kris grabbed my arm and ran away with Ralsei following. "Noelle, you should try and stand up for yourself next time." Ralsei said. **"And maybe next time you should stop being so...weak."** It didn't sound like them at all. "Weak.." I repeated under my breath. They said. weak. Kris, you might be right, I am weak

WC: 787