Chapter 2. A lone prince and tale

We got to a town, after running for awhile. I knocked on a door, and then Susie walks up and knocks it down (thats hot) and it's dusty. It seems abandoned.. We explore a little more, and find Kris, sleeping right next to a book. I shook Kris lightly, and said "Wake up." But no response. "Kris..wake up." i repeted. 

'KRIS WAKE UP!! I DONT LIke thIS KRIS WAKE UP!!" Susie yelled. I told her "Tell him you'll like his minecrap streams." And she nodded and did just that. Suddenly, Kris woke up and said "You will?" And Susie said "No loser lol." and Kris looked devastated. "Kris, we need to leave this place. You can sleep in class." I told them. "whatever..Susie, follow N0tFa113n (author: go follow me)  on dev.art." Kris said. "You do art?" I asked them. "Started my account yesterday." They responded. "O- Wait, we are getting off task! We must find a way out!" I said. 

                                                                         SUSIE POV

       "Lead the way, santa girl." I said, just wanting to get outta here. "R-right!" she said. We walked forward, and we saw someone with a hood. "Hey, punk." i told to Kris. "whats up?" they asked. "Youre doing our project, idiot." i wisperd. Before they could respond the hooded figure said "Hello, You must be confused to where you are." Hooded figure said. "Well yeah, shi-" I got cutoff, as the figure said "Wait, somethings not right.." 

                                                                       RALSEI POV

      Somthing wasnt right..Did they put in a mod? I will have to check it out later. "Sorry, my apologys. You must not know the Deltarune legand." I told them "No, we do not.." Noelle said. I explained the Deltarune legand, and Noelle seemed not very SHOCKED (get it? Ice shock!) i understand why, though. She seems to not like herself enough to be in a legand. Whatever. "Whatever, im leaving this weirdo, if you wanna stay, stay. I dont care." Susie said, like normal. "Wait up, Susie!" Noelle ran after her. But then, Lancer came and stopped them. They walked from the cafe back over to me.

                                                                    NOBODY POV

      As Noelle and Susie went back, Susie asked "Why did you follow me?" Noelle got flusterd and said "Well, i just think your,um,cool, and.." Susie blushed "Thanks, Mistletoe." Susie said, trying to play it cool. "Hohoho! The clowns arrived! Wait, who's this?" Lancer asked, pointing at Noelle. "I-im Noelle.." She told him. "Someone not apart of the DELTARUNE? How interesting, Say, Christmas Looking girl, wanna join my team to trash these idiots?" Lancer asked. "I- um, well..S-sure?" Noelle said, she just couldnt say no!

     Kris Slapped their head "Seriously?" They thought. Lancer asked Noelle if she knew how to fight "N-no.." Noelle repsonded, and Lancer explained how to battle to her. "Oh, i get it!" Noelle exlaimed. "Can we get on with the battle? Susie asked. "Y-yeah, im ready.." They battled a little bit (Lancer was the only one to get hurt.) Until Lancer said "Stop! My bike is about to run outta fule! Come on, Chrismas!" Noelle looked at Kris and Susie, and mouthed "Sorry" to them.

  "Well, im leaving. Cya, nerds." Susie said, taking off, leaving Kris and Ralsei together (kralsei vs kerdly, what team u on?) "Kris, we need to catch up with Susie, if we dont, She will not be able to go home." Ralsei told Kris. "Okay." Kris responded. "You kinda look like someone i know." Kris told Ralsei. "Kris isnt suppost to say that..Did they free themselfs?" Ralsei thought. "Interesting.." Ralsei said.

                                                                         NOELLE POV

   I joined a bad guys team..Wow, great going, Noelle. Im so useless. "What are we doing" I asked Lancer. "Hoho! Im glad you asked! We need to stop these clowns, like the purple girl, from getting to the DARK FOUNTAIN" "O-okay.." I told him, not understanding why he needed to stop him. He's only 10, though. I'll not question anything.

                                                                    RALSEI POV

   I told Kris to go on ahead, and that i needed to take care of something. I took off my hood, and headed into my catsle. I checked Noelle's CODE and there was nothing new. i did not understand why and how she is here. I walked over to the dummy to see Kris. I told them the instructions, they attacked,defended,and hugged the dummy. Everything was normal, just Noelle.. we walked over to the door "The door..it opened! That must be how Lancer got in!" I said. "This is where your jorney will begin, Kris. Are you ready?" I asked them. "*Born ready.*" they said, to my suprise. They are normally pretty quiet. "I knew you were a hero the moment i saw you, Kris."

WC: 777

** = Player speaking