Crybaby - Tyde

Fluff

Short!

(THEY ARE 15-17)

3rd person

"No Clyde, you're such a fucking idiot!" Craig Tucker, Clyde's good friend yelled.

"What was I supposed to do?!" Clyde said tearing up. Craig turned to face his friend.

"Anything but that!" Craig said. Clyde shook his head, wiping his tear stained face.

"Your such a crybaby, this is all your fault." Craig said calming himself down. Clyde started crying more.

"I just wanted the best for you and Tweek." Clyde said shakily.

"Next time, stay out of my business asshole." Craig said harshly pushing Clyde. Clyde stared blankly.

(One of those imagine the situation things btw!)

Clyde walked out of Craig's house. He rushed towards his neighbourhood, fixing his face and wiping his tears.

"Hey you okay?" Clyde heard a familiar voice.

Clyde turned around slowly. He saw his best friends face. Tolkien Black.

"Woah! Let's get you to my house." Tolkien said worried. He grabbed Clyde's hand. He looked at Clyde, but Clyde was covering his face.

"Don't be embarrassed, your just showing emotions." Tolkien said calmly as they turned the corner. Clyde sniffed.

"I..ruin everything." Clyde said quietly. Tolkien looked at him. He shook his head softly.

"No, your don't, you don't fail to brighten up people's days." Tolkien said rubbing Clyde's back. Tolkien smiled, trying to cheer up his friend.

"I ruined Craig's relationship." Clyde cried softly. Tolkien's smile faded.

"No one is perfect." Tolkien said as they approached his house. Clyde shook his head.

"I hate myself." Clyde said blankly. Tolkien looked at him in shock. He hesitated for a moment, there was a few moments of uncomfortable silence. Tolkien unlocked the door to his house and sighed looking at the floor.

Tolkien then picked up Clyde out of nowhere and carried him upstairs.

"What are you doing?!" Clyde exclaimed. Tolkien reached his bedroom door. He put down Clyde and smiled. Clyde was looking at him confused before he realized what was about to happen.

Tolkien grabbed Clyde's hand and walked to his bedroom. He then tackled Clyde onto the floor before tickling him.

"Dude stop!" Clyde said giggling. Tolkien smiled and tickled him harder.

"Until you take back what you said!" Tolkien exclaimed. Clyde started to laugh more, he could barely breathe anymore.

"Ok ok!" Clyde said wiping tears from his face as Tolkien crossed his arms waiting for him to talk. Clyde sat up with Tolkien.

"I take it back." Clyde said smiling.

The two boys hugged eachother for a long, comfortable time. Clyde broke apart the hug and blushed looking at Tolkien. Tolkien grabbed Clyde's hands softly, they kept eye contact. Tolkien blushed and sighed happily.

"I..love you so much." He said quietly. Clyde looked at him, Tolkien felt nervous.

"Dude.." Clyde said nervously. Tolkien felt his heart almost sinking before he heard...

"I love you too." Clyde grinned.

Clyde grabbed Tolkiens face and kissed him. Tolkien lightly pushed Clyde to the floor whilst kissing. The room got hotter, the kisses became passionate. Tolkien put his hands under Clyde's shirt slowly. Clyde opened his mouth slightly, Tolkien slipped his tongue as they continued to kiss. (Gosh how can they breathe?!)

Tolkiens phone went off. Clyde groaned as Tolkien took his phone out of his pocket. Clyde got on the bed waiting for Tolkien.

"Uhh hello?" Tolkien said a bit annoyed. It was Craig.

"Yeah I just wanted to call you since Clyde wasn't answering my phone calls. Tell him I'm sorry for being an asshole and that I appreciate what he did, it ended up working out for me and tweek." Tolkien rolled his eyes.

"Yea yea I'll tell him." Tolkien said.

"You better. " Craig said seriously. Tolkien sighed.

"Ok bye"

"Wait-" Tolkien hung up. He silenced his phone. And got up on the bed with Clyde.

"Now where were we?" He said going on top of Clyde. Clyde blushed.

"I don't know, why don't you show me.." Clyde said softly. Tolkien smirked.

"With pleasure."

--------------------------------------

Oh em gee?! A cliffhanger??!! Again!!??

Sorry for not updating! I'll try to get back to it.

This was requested! -700 words

Next up is staig! Then I'll see where I'll go from there.

Bye awesome people!