Comforting-Clyde and Craig (Platonic)

Craig was walking in the crowded hallways of South Park Elementary, it was freezing cold and kids were chattering and bundled up in groups with their friends, it was nutrition at the moment and Craig was just simply looking for his best friend, Clyde Donovan.

"Damn...where'd he go?" Craig muttered to himself, looking past the loud and obnoxious kids. He was walking past the boy's restroom when he heard something weird, he backtracked a few steps, confused.

"What the hell?" He spoke quietly...he peaked into the restroom just to find his friend crying in the corner, hugging his knees and sniffling. Craig sighed and slowly approached his troubled friend.

"What happened to you this morning? I haven't seen you all day you idiot." Craig said with somewhat concern. He could hear Clyde's quiet hiccups. Clyde looked up at him, trying not to cry, and dabbing his face with his sweater sleeve as an attempt to hide his feelings. It was useless.

"S-sorry. Can you just..leave me alone." Clyde mumbled...embarrassed. Craig furrowed his eyebrows and sat next to Clyde on the floor...it was gross..but anything to comfort a friend.

"No. I'm your friend, I can't just leave you here, tell me what happened?" Craig spoke, determined to find out what was wrong with Clyde. Clyde let out a shaky sigh.

"It's embarrassing though! I don't want to waste your time!" He said in almost an outburst...this only caused  awkward silence.Clyde buried his face into his knees...Craig sighed.

"Look man...just tell me whenever you're ready. I'm here for you..I guess." Craig spoke in an awkward yet caring tone that Clyde couldn't miss. Clyde lifted his head up slightly to look at Craig.

"T..thank you. I appreciate you trying to help.." Clyde said almost inaudibly.. Craig felt a small smile tug at his lips, he patted Clyde's back...since he wasn't usually used to comforting friends. They both smiled.

Despite their differences, those two always go out of their comfort zone to help one another...after all what are friends for?

Throughout ups and downs and twists and turns, their friendship remained stronger than ever.

(Word count:395)

A/N: WHATS UP BITCHES IM BACK!! out of depression and ready to take REQUESTS. this one was short, sorry  its currently 12 am for me rn FFHHHGNKIUTFG