Legacies

Drakkon watched the battle from atop of the building, seemingly pleased with the chaos that had ensued. "I was wondering when you were going to join me," He said before turning around to see Rebecca in her suit. "After all, this is for you too, my daughter." He added. Rebecca retracted her helmet, revealing her face to Drakkon. "You don't get to call me that," She told him. "This needs to stop, with or without your choice." She warned. Drakkon shook his head at the comment. "I raised you, trained you to be a soldier," He stated. "Only for you to abandon your cause, our cause to rule this world." He added. "At what cost, pleasure, power," Rebecca questioned. "You could've stayed with the rangers, left all of this behind," She explained. "Instead, you chose to burn it all down for a chance to become a God."

Drakkon looked at her with a look of surprise. "I never told you about that," He replied to the comment. "How did you find out?" He questioned. Rebecca gave a nod. "I had a heads up." She said before Jen, Ryan, and the green ranger teleported in, surrounding Lord Drakkon. "You didn't raise an idiot," Jen reminded Drakkon. "She would've found out eventually." She claimed. "That's big talk, black ranger," Drakkon said to Jen before turning to Ryan, not recognizing the suit. "You're a ranger, but your energy matches that of a Nighlok." He explained. Ryan said nothing at first but held his sword at his side. "I'm one of the few she will meet," He said, referring to Rebecca. "She will not only fight but lead her own team." He stated as he looked at the green ranger behind Drakkon.

Drakkon looked at the ranger behind him and noticed it was Rebecca’s but modified. The ranger removed her helmet, revealing a slightly older Rebecca. "Fight us or not, it doesn't matter," She stated. "The fact I'm standing here means your plan has already failed." She explained. Future Rebecca went on to tell Drakkon that after the universe resets, he will be punished and powerless. "We'll see about that," Drakkon challenged. "After all, the war isn't over yet." He responded. Both Rebecca’s put their helmets back on before each ranger pulled out their weapons, preparing to fight.

Meanwhile, Justin, Tommy, and Zeke prepared to fight Hyper Reality Justin. "Give it up," Tommy ordered. "You're outnumbered." He stated. Hyper Reality Justin looked at the trio and smiled. "I've faced worse than you three," He claimed before morphing into the Turbo Slayer once again. "Bring it on rangers." He challenged. Zeke held out his hand towards the Turbo Slayer, sending a lightning strike onto him. "Woah," Justin commented in surprise. "Where did that come from?" He questioned. Zeke shrugged at the question. "Runs in the family," He stated. "Well, sort of anyway." He added before turning to Tommy. "I thought he had powers, too." He said as he pointed to Justin. "Wrong ranger, dude." Tommy replied.

Justin found the exchange odd. "What are you guys talking about?" He questioned. Neither ranger answered. Instead, Tommy opened the mouthpiece of his helmet in order to release a sonic scream towards the Turbo Slayer, knocking him down as it closed again. "Are powers a common thing in the future or something?" Justin asked. "You could say that." Zeke and Tommy responded together. Turbo Slayer stood up and laughed. "Newbies are stronger than they look," He admitted as his crystal glowed. "But not strong enough." He stated before an energy wave shot out, hitting the rangers, causing them to demorph before hitting the ground.

Justin looked at Zeke and then noticed Tommy. He was around his age. Tommy and Zeke looked started and clearly recognized the blast. "What was that?" Justin asked. "Negawatt energy, only now it's found its way to the Morphin Grid." Tommy replied. "Oh please, I'm not the first ranger with this power." Turbo Slayer revealed, surprising Zeke and Tommy who assumed the Negawatt Dimension only inhabited monsters. Justin stood up and prepared to morph before realizing his morpher was damaged from the attack.