Runaway

Justin quickly jumped awake, finding himself back in the room he was in before. Justin became confused. "What happened?" He asked himself. "Was it all in my head, a dream?" He then sat up on the bed and suddenly felt a sharp pain all over his body. "Definitely not a dream." He told himself as he looked at his arms. He had large burn marks from the blast covering half of them. Just then, Tommy came in to check on him. "Hey you're awake." He said to him. "Started to think you wouldn't be." Justin looked at Tommy confused. "What do you mean wouldn't be?" He asked. "I gotta get back and help Cassie and the others." He started to stand up, but Tommy stopped him. "That fight's done already." He said. Tommy sighed as he got ready to tell Justin what he meant. "Justin...you've been out for three days." He said to Justin. Justin was shocked at this news. "What do you mean three days?" He asked Tommy. Justin then remembered what happened during the fight. "Where's my team? Are they okay?" He asked. At first Tommy didn't answer, then he didn't have to. "I'm sorry, but only you and Cassie made it out of that fight alive." He revealed to Justin as Cassie entered the room. Cassie gave a small smile and sat down beside Justin. "I'm glad you're okay." She said to him. Justin nodded. "Yeah, you too." He said to her. "What about the other rangers?" He asked Cassie and Tommy, who both stayed in the same mood. They explained to him that many of the other rangers were unable to escape Lord Drakkon in time. Whole teams of rangers were targeted and struck down. "So what now?" Justin asked. "When do we go after Lord Drakkon?" Tommy shot a concerned look at him. "You can't go back out yet." He said. "You're in no position to fight anyone, especially Lord Drakkon." Justin noticed a look in Tommy's eyes when he said that name. It was almost like he had seen something. "What did he do Tommy?" He asked. "What did he do to make you become fearful of him?" Tommy refused to answer and walked out of the room. Justin became frustrated and followed him. He started to ask him again when he saw the other rangers around the base. Each of the rangers were either whispering to each other or having injuries checked out. Justin then realized that if Lord Drakkon could do all of this, then it would only be a matter of time before he could locate them. "Tommy, we can't be safe here forever." He said to him as they reached another room. "Eventually Lord Drakkon is going to find out where we are." Tommy nodded in agreement and said that if anyone saw his face, the other rangers wouldn't know who to trust. Justin caught what he said and realized what was scaring him about Lord Drakkon. "You saw his face? You know who he is?" He asked. Tommy looked at him and nodded his head. "Tommy, who is he?" Justin asked him. Tommy didn't answer. Why was he being so secretive about this? Justin stopped trying and left the room. He went to a new spot of the base, a tribute room. The room contained the weapons, suits and information about the fallen rangers. Justin didn't realize the amount of danger Lord Drakkon was until he saw the fallen rangers. He looked at all of them, placing his hands into his pockets. Inside one of the pockets, he felt something small. He grabbed it and pulled out the keys to the Mountain Blaster Jeep. Justin then had an idea, it was risky but could probably work. Later that night while everyone else was asleep, Justin sneaked around the base as quietly as he possibly could. He went over to one of Billy's computers and accessed the system. Once he was in the system, Justin went to his Mountain Blaster Jeep and communicator tracker and turned them off. With the trackers turned off, the others wouldn't able to find him. He then set his communicator to a one-way teleportation trip back to the base. After that he turned off the computer and went into the garage. "If I can't find answers here." He said to himself as he started his Jeep. "I'll find it myself." He took off on the Jeep and exited the garage. Justin drove into town, attempting to he'd over to his house when a portal opened up in front of him. Justin tried to stop the Jeep, but it was too late. The Jeep shot through the portal and took him to another world. The Jeep accelerated through the portal as it neared the exit. It shot into the other world and Justin tried to keep it in control. The Jeep was going too fast and he lost control of it. He turning around and putting the brakes on, but nothing worked. Instead the Jeep shot for a building, crashing into it. When the Jeep crashed, Justin had no time to react and his head went forward, hitting the front window. He tried to get up, feeling weak. His sight was getting blurred again, but he could make out the shape of a man running towards his Jeep. "Tommy?" Justin asked weakly. "But how did he find me?" He thought to himself as he blacked out.