Battler's awakening

We find everyone in a hall eating their breakfast, everyone feels really excited as Featheriine confirmed sha was going to show them how Batller arrived at the answer of the game.

"So we'll finally see the big moment uhh?" Kiritsugu says excited.

"I'm glad I'll finally be able to see dear husband in a good position!" Mukuro commented she might be one of the most focused people in there but she was starting to feel horrible after seeing so much horrible things.

"Yeah I have to admit seeing so much bad things happening to him is starting to make me feel horrible, he is my childhood friend I never expected he went through all of this..." Shinji said clearly feeling horrible since he saw the first murder scene when he heard he was one of the softer one he started to dread what was to come.

" Though I'm really curious about what we missed, somehow they did grow closer and they started respecting each other." Yae Miko our auto proclaimed witch analysis 

"I'm also curious to see what happens with lambda and bernkastel... they said they took over the game but how is the relationship between Battler and them?" Lumine ask herself

"So the Battler you know is close to those witches?" Ichigo asks

"Yeah they are inseparable, the two keep creating trouble and Battler is behind them repairing and solving everything, that's how we met them Ganyuu and I" Keqing explains

"As for us, we didn't meet the other witches but we met his sister Ange and from what we know the ones from Mukuro's world met all the guys from the golden land." Rin continues.

"Uh there is so much we have yet to know about Battler... though I'm happy to know we at least have the power to protect our Battler." Sylvie exclaimed 

"Yes Onee sama, will do everything in our power to make sure Battler is safe and soud right Elle san?" Mina followed and Elle nodded back.

"Guess that's the power of royalty for you, so powerful that only their presense is enough to stop a massive murder." Ruka explained while getting out a cigarette as he did that Ikuta and Yusuke got out their own and ruka light them off though to their surprise Kiritsugu joined them in their smoking group.

"Seriously guys you're smoking in front of everyone here?"  Ichigo asked irritated.

" Come on just let us smoke this one, we've been holding back for a really long time right boys." Kiritsugu strangely enough was the one defending the groups.

" Guess that's true I didn't even knew you were smoking mister!" Mukuro said surprised to learn this about the man

As they were getting excited a familiar tapping sound resonated in the room, that only means one thing. 

Soon enough they all feel a familiar sensation and they all find themselve into the particular theater of the great witch featherine.

"Dear guest, I'm happy to see you so full of energy, I understand the few last screening were difficult to watch but rest assured this one of the most positive moment for Battler as it is the moment he reached the truth!" Featherine told them happily.

"I'm still having a hard time accepting the facts that ikuko san is an all powerfull witch..." Ichigo says to the others guy in the goup.

"You'll get used to it Ichigo dear." which embarasses Ichigo quite a bit as he already asked her to stop with it.

featherine then speak once again " Now then last time we had an important conversation between virgilia, Dlanor and Battler now let's watch whats happening afterwards." she taps the ground once again and the familiar screen appears.