Shinigami substitute

As usual we find our cast waiting for the next screening about how Battler became as strong as he is, everyone was still hyped from the fight between Erika though there was a certain fear to see what would come next as they have no idea about what will happen with the sixth game.

Strangely enough Featherine has yet to appear since then, usually she would pop out of nowhere to speak with everyone especially her group from the kinkoi verse as she was they were the closest people to her but recently she took Mukuro in affection and was ofter seen with her.

Yet for the first time she didn't give any news of what was going on.

Everyone started to get worried about her and it was with relief that everyone reacted when the famously familar cane was finally heard.

Ichigo'pov

" Greeting dear guest, I'm really sorry for my long absence I had some things to do." Featherine greets all of us and does not elaborate anymore.

" I have some bad news for all of oyu, turns out the person writing this story decided that he won't go further into Battler's story as it will now become impossible to do anything without introducing major plot point and as he said this story is only an introduction to the story of umineko." she tell us.

"That's too bad but what does it mean for us then?" Mukuro ask the question that was on my mind.

"Well let's just say that all of you have pretty interesting lives too so we'll watch some of your grand moments." Featherine answers back and strangely she looks at me with a smile... 

Oh no does it mean we'll watch me !

" Oh that's cool I was curious about all those people who seems to have supernatural abilities!!! " Sylvie shouts and Mina nods with excitement.

"Oh trust me you'll find today screening more than interesting after all i'm going to show you the life of one of our great friends ! " Featherine confirms my fear.

Our group seems to be kinda excited as she basically confirmed that we will react to one of us.

Featherine taps on her cane and all of us teleported to the familiar theater.

" Alright today will be different usually I would just explain about the  person and the power tbat person possesses but today we will react to key moment and let you figure out as we progress. " she explains and she throw a teasing smile toward me.

She will show them the poem... Fucckkkkkkkkk.

" Alright the first thing we will react to is a poem called the sand and the rotator. " she tells while trying to hold back her laugh.

Well fuck, she sentences me to my death by taping with her cane.

World 's POV

[ it's rotating ]

" It's Ichigo's voice ! " Sylvie shouted with excitation.

"Oh I didn't expect that we would be reacting to you first" Ruka teases him

" Tch shut up and just watch dumbass. " Ichigo respond fiercely Mukuro puts a hand on his shoulder and whisper me to calm down.

He  looks at her and sigh looking back at the screen again.

the next scene shows the house from the outside and [ Good morning Ichi- guhhhhh] could be heard from the outside.

[ Ah!  Big brother breakfast is ready! ] just a normal morning for the kuroaki family.