Chapter 4

It has been a week since I last saw overhaul. Like, I kinda miss him.

I stand up from the couch I was sitting on and put my hood on. I walk towards the door.

The rest of the league had gone to get some money and food.

I open the door, pinky raised since I didn't have my gloves on and walk outside. Then I turn around and close the door behind me.

I turn around again and walk to overhauls hideout.

I see a paper on the ground. A letter?

Then I grab the paper and read it. Tears coming down my cheek when I finished.

He had been arrested and to make it worse, he cheated.

I decay there paper angrily.

I clench my teeth and walk back to the hideout. Tears still coming down my cheek.

We had been together for half a year now and he just cheats?! I can't fucking believe him! He was the first person I had ever trusted with my life.

I slam the door open and sit down, softly crying. And to make it even worse, kurogiri had been arrested a week ago.

I grab a glass of water for myself and put it in front of me.

The league walks in and everyone looks at me.

Toga says: "it was overwhore, wasn't it?"

"I always knew he was a bitch!" Dabi says.

Without thinking I yelled at them. "shut up! He isn't! I'm sure he didn't mean too!"

"Shigaraki don't fucking defend that stupid whore!" Dabi yelled back.

I snapped. I grab the glass of water and throw it at dabi. A second before it hit dabi, I realized what I've just done. There was no kurogiri to help me this time.

I take a few steps back.

I'm a monster.

The glass hits dabi and dabi started bleeding. The whole league stares at me in shock.

I feel guilty and suddenly nauseous. I panicked and ran outside.

I started Screaming for some hero to arrest me. I deserved it.

As much as I hated heroes. I knew I deserved it. I kept yelling and slammed my head against the wall so hard I started bleeding.

I had a huge headache and I felt dizzy, nauseous and guilty.

Then suddenly I feel some rope scarf thing wrap around my ribcage, arms and stomach.

Unable to move I fall on my knees and yelp before I scream in pain. I could see the bloodstain close to my rib get worse.

I look behind me and smile through my tears and pain when I see eraserhead had captured me.

He's so cool.

I cough up a bit blood as eraser immediately makes his scarf a bit looser.

"So your just giving yourself up? Why?" Eraser asked.

I was too tired too say something. Eraser noticed and slowly walks towards me as he brings his scarf back to himself.

I slowly put my hands up, showing I won't attack. Eraser was very confused as he ties my hands up with his scarf.

I try to stands up and fall on my knees again almost immediately. I can't even fucking stand up. I'm so pathetic.

Eraser wants to help me stand up but before he could do that I suddenly stand up and take a few steps back. "Don't touch me! Just bring me to the prison thing or something..."