Chapter 31

My uncles had tried to explain what the neighborhood was like on the 4th of July, but I just couldn't envision it. That wasn't hard to understand once you realized that I hadn't celebrated a holiday since Lessa had died though. But with the help of Willow, Lexie, and Bella that was changing.

Evidently, each house made a little dish or two of food, and then we had a little neighborhood party where we all shared everyone's food outside and then watched the fireworks that the town set off over the water. It sounded amazing, but we were in the middle of moving into the new house when it happened, so it was also a little stressful.

But I had a secret.

I'd been getting lessons during the day for cooking, but not from Alexa. She was too busy working, so I went and got some lessons from Hana, who might be the sweetest person around. She and Mira made a cute couple, and Hana was quite a good cook. She always made dumplings for the 4th of July parties, but she taught me how to make a peanut sauce for a simple chicken satay that I could easily cook up on the grill.

Talia had done an absolutely amazing job on the house, to the point where all of us were in tears when we toured the house after it was done. She'd converted the attic into a bedroom for Bella, so that she could have all the privacy that she wanted. She even gave her a couple of dormers with window seats in them so she could have a great view of the water. The rest of the house was spectacular as well. We had a large master bedroom with an immense walk-in closet to hold the clothes of 3 people, plus 3 more bedrooms for the inevitable expansion of our family. We had a big kitchen, dining room, and family on the main floor, as well as a good weight room that I had every intention of using a lot.

We all loved it.

The house was pitifully empty in many of the rooms, but we'd bought the important things in the week leading up to the house being done. So, while the extra bedrooms were bare, we had a custom made oversized king bed in the master, a queen bed for Bella, as well as couches, tables and televisions for the main floor. Workout gear was still on the way, but I did have some free weights to use in the meantime.

Needless to say, we were thrilled to finally be in the house, and we gave Talia huge hugs for such a great job. She wouldn't take a tip though, evidently Susan took care of that. We'd have to pay her back on that score. Knowing her she'd say no, but it didn't mean I wasn't going to try.

The therapist that she'd recommended had started doing video calls with me too. It was slow, I had a lot to go over, and at times I didn't even know what to say because there was just too much to get off my chest. Sometimes it was a bit overwhelming, and I could only cry for a bit, but other days I'd leave our session feeling amazing. I knew there wasn't a quick fix, but she'd given me some breathing exercises and meditation ideas that I was trying on days where I struggled with getting down on myself. If that didn't work, we could move onto other things to help me out. She made it clear that there was no switch that would flip, and I'd be cured, but more of a gradual progression that we'd try to make until I was feeling like I could be okay in my own skin. Even then we'd probably do monthly maintenance sessions to make sure nothing new hadn't popped up. It helped a lot, and I was glad I was doing it.

Willow and Lexie had gotten calls offering them the jobs they'd interviewed for the day after the hotel trip, and we'd celebrated every night since then. Of course, we'd broken in the new bed every night since we'd moved in there. Bella had been happy to report that she hadn't heard anything from us from her room in the attic, and I was happy that Talia had soundproofed everything so well.

Because we weren't going to stop.

If anything, we'd gotten a lot better at everything. We'd found more positions where we could all be involved, and I'd been running with Bella in the mornings down to the end of the peninsula, where the high school was, and back to the house, so my stamina was better. Outside of the occasional twinge in my bicep, I was feeling as close to 100% as I could, and I was hoping that last twinge would get better within the next few weeks as I ramped up the workouts.

The morning of the 4th found me in bed with the girls, one on each side of me all snuggled up as I had them wrapped up in a hug. It was the perfect way to start the day when we didn't want to get up, but just needed to feel our bodies connected as one.

I was incredibly sore this morning, they'd ridden me ragged the night before, and my jaw was aching from the work out my tongue had gotten, while my ass probably bruised from the fingers gripping it. But would I ever complain? Not on your life!

"Is there anything you'd like to do today?" I asked my sleepy lovers.

"Mmmm, more!" Lexie giggled, sliding her hand down my belly, and gripping my soft cock. "Can we have you for breakfast?"

"Noooo!" complained Willow. "I'm all fucked out! Can we wait till tonight?"

"Yes, we can do that tonight. I'm pretty tired too," I admitted.

"Fine," Lexie grumbled. "We can wait."

I glanced over at Willow, who gave me a little wink. "Lexie, you know we'll take care of you this morning. You took care of me when I wasn't feeling well, and we can take care of you too. How about we make you scream a little before breakfast?"

"Really?" She was like a kid on Christmas, and her excitement had both Willow and I laughing.

"Hell yeah!" I pulled her in for a gentle kiss while Willow trailed her tongue over Lexie's shoulders and back. I could already hear her sighing happily, and knew we'd made the right choice. Every time we'd been together, Lexie would always finish first, but she also was ready for more much earlier too. Each of us was different, and that was a good thing. It made things more enjoyable as long as we were there for one another.

"Thank you, guys!" Lexie whispered as I directed my kisses down her neck. "This is just what I needed!"

"Me too Lexie, your skin is so damned soft and kissable!" Willow told her as she placed her lips over and over on her fiancé's lovely butt.

"I think it's time for you to feed me some breakfast though," I told Lexie as I nipped her ear.

"Oh? Is it?" She looked at me with a cheeky smile. "And how should I do that?"

"Get your sweet ass on my face!" I told her as Willow moved aside to give her room. "Willow, who don't you sit behind her and help out with your hands!"

"Damn right I will!" Willow agreed as Lexie eagerly crawled up my body.

She carefully placed a knee on either side of my head, and then looked down at me. "Eat up! Breakfast in bed is served!"

And it was a delicious one at that. I savored Lexie, not rushing in the least as I slowly dragged my tongue through her folds. Willow had sat right behind Lexie, straddling my ribs, and letting Lexie lean back into her while wrapping her arms around her and cupping her breasts. Lexie was whimpering immediately, her hands in my hair and pulling me up into her while she moved her hips slowly into my tongue.

"There you go Lexie," Willow whispered in a little cheer. "Ride that tongue, go get it!"

I let my tongue explore her, slipping within her channel and feeling her shudder as I did. "Oh! Oh God!" Lexie was whimpering as Willow tugged at her nipples. "More! Don't stop!"

"Never! You're ours Lexie, we got you," Willow assured her while Lexie quivered between us.

"Yes! Oh yes! Oh, I love you both so much!" Lexie shuddered once more as her climax hit, coating my tongue with the flow of her juices.

"That looked like it felt good!" commented Willow as she helped to ease Lexie back to the bed. Lexie lay there, a wide and satisfied smile on her face, and Willow leaned in to kiss me, sucking on my tongue. "Mmmm, I can still taste her. Fuck Lexie, you're delicious!"

Lexie was giggling as she lay next to us, just shaking her head. "I can't feel my legs, that was a good one!"

"Do you feel better?" I leaned over, kissing her forehead.

"Yes! That is the best way to wake up!" she pumped her arm in the air in celebration, before she let it flop back onto the bed in exhaustion. "I might have to do that every morning."

"I doubt you'll get complaints from us. But I know very well I'll be wanting to make our own fireworks tonight," I told her.

"Oh! Me too!" Willow agreed. "We need more time with you inside us!"

"That will be on the menu for sure."