Prologue 1: Ian (BrutalMoose)

"And that's a wrap." Ian sighs and leans back in his chair, happy that he is finished with his latest episode. "Now what to do?" He looks around the room and spots his Xbox 360. "Eh, why not," he says as he leans down to turn on the console, "let's play some Halo."

Suddenly, Ian hears a loud, seemingly frantic knocking on his front door. Confused, he goes out to check what all ruckus is about. He looks through the peephole to see a man in a dark grey hoodie and dark blue jeans outside leaning over and seemingly panting in a way where his face was obscured. Ian unlocks and opens the door, asking if the man is alright. The man looks up to reveal that his face is obscured completely by shadow. Taken aback by this, Ian takes a step backwards. The man then slowly starts approaching him before suddenly leaping forward and tackling Ian onto the floor, holding a pistol to his head.

Ian tries to scream for help, but the man's forearm is pressed against his throat, making it difficult to breathe or speak. "Who... are... you," Ian chokes out. The man doesn't answer, slamming the butt of his gun into the side of Ian's head, knocking him out cold. The man gets up off of Ian and pulls out a walkie talkie. "First target neutralized. Ready for recruitment."