Family Restored!

Shortly after warping away Izuku had grabbed the Bakugos, Inko, and the 7 students and warped to the Yaoyorozu estate. It took a second before everyone realized they were there and looked at the god in the flesh. "Izuku!!!" The women of the harem shouted as they each went to him. Rei was given the first dibs as she bearhugged him while weeping. "I knew you wouldn't go back on your word!" She said as tears filled her eyes. "I never lied to any of you before I wasn't about to start simply because I earned godhood. I'm sorry I was gone so long everyone. I missed you all. Especially you Rei and little Eri!" Eri squeaked before she jumped off the couch and ran to Izuku who knelt down and caught her in a hug. The harem all smiling at the genuine smile etched on Izuku's face.

    "I'm sorry I was only able to be with you for a day before I was forced away. But I have kept watch of you and everyone while in the celestial realm. Yes even when you made all those atrocious hero suits Fuyumi. Aww look Fuyumi is neon red. Ahh but where's my manners. Everyone I'd like you all to meet my aunt and uncle. Mitsuki and Masaru Bakugo." He said as he beamed at the pair who smiled at the scene before them. "Dang little Izu a lady killer huh Masaru?" Asked Mitsuki with a toothy grin. Izuku chuckled as Masaru just nodded. "Well given the hell his life was Mitsuki I'm just glad he's finally found happiness and those who love him." Said a teary eyed Masaru that made Izuku grin broadly. "Thanks uncle. Hehe I survived my hellish life to become a god but these are the ones who helped me more than they even know. Those months in the celestial realm were just as harrowing as the years I spent here. If not more so."  Said Izuku somberly.

   Momo caught on and asked him. "What happened there to make it so Izuku?" Izuku sighed and walked with Rei and Eri to the couch to sit down. He snapped his fingers and a hologram appeared in the center of the room. Inside it was Izuku and several heavenly beings. "Momo. What happened was to earn the right to return and be recognized as the god of Earth I had to not only defeat those gods you see there but also absorb their divine essence. In otherwords I had to absorb their powers and souls essentially killing the old gods. I am now the sole god for this world. Upon doing as such it is my duty to build a new pantheon." He let out a sigh before smiling again. "For now though I'd love to spend time with you all as well as see the twins wheb they're born." The harem smiled at this seeing that even though he still has godly duties he hasnt changed from what he used to be as a mortal. He yearns to be with those he loves.

    The harem each spend the time talking with Izuku and watching the hologram as it showed the 5 months in the heaven realm. Rei and Fuyumi introduced themselves to Mitsuki and Masaru and learned how vastly different from the way they raised Katsuki to how he turned out in the end. Inko and the boys watched on and would speak here and there. Before long night had fallen across Japan and Inko and the Bakugos left to go back to their respective homes. Leaving Izuku and his harem as well as Shoto, Natsuo, and Eri at the Yaoyorozu estate.

   "You know I'm amazed the stories the girls said were true. You may be a god and have power unrivalled but in the end you're still just an honest, kindhearted, brave boy. I'm surprised you aren't arrogant or cruel given how most powerful people are." Said Ochaco as she sat next to Izuku. Izuku laughed at her words before speaking. "Well Ochaco I grew up getting beaten and abused by arrogant fools so when I grew strong I told myself no matter what I will not grow conceited or hurt others weaker than myself for pleasure. I harbor no hate for anyone. Hell even Katsuki as much as he hurt me and as many deaths as he caused I did not hate him." That surprised her as she wasn't expecting a god to be as such. "Yep. Unlike most powerful quirk users Ocha our Izu here is unique. Hehe you should have met him before he and mom saved me and Toru. According to mother he was very skittish and shy and stuttered like a jackhammer." Izuku groaned at Fuyumi's words. "Oh hardee har har Fuyumi. Need I remind you how you were when we first started living together?" Fuyumi froze and shook her head. "Uhh please no?"