Chapter 3.

Harry's Pov:

How could she do this?I thought it was a misunderstandment at first but now i realised that she officially doesn't like me,I am her least favourite in the band.

But why? Because I am a damn womaniser.It's raining heavily and I am in my white shirt I hope that i could go back and fix everything happened but I can't.

I'll just call Josh maybe he's up for few drinks at the bar.I dailed his number and he answered "Hi Harry" he sounds asleep

"Hey Josh are you up for some drinks at the downtown bar?" I asked hoping he could agree or something

"No,Mate I have some company and i really have to go sorry Harry" with this responce he hanged up. Damn it now I have to go to the bar alone and ofcourse they'd make up some rumors or shit.I walked to the bar and the rain turned to a storm but it was a light one and when i checked my phone i found two missed calls from Jessica but i am not going to talk to her now I need to clear my mind.

At the bar I ordered four double shots and the bartender gave them to me,they were strong but i loved the burning sensation running down my throat. "Hey Harry" a voice called but when I turned around I found one of my nightmares infront of me,Cara Delevingne. "Cara I am really not up for anything just please leave me alone" I said feeling a bit tipsy

"Harry I am not up for anything just you seem so drunk and i can offer you a ride home as it's already rainning" She said while putting her hands on my chest.

"Just give me the ride and go" I swated her hand away she was too close for my liking. I walked with her to her car and she took me home when we arrived I was very drunk and i couldn't walk,she held me and took me to my appartment . "Get the keys out and let's have fun babe" she said and winked

"No just knock on the door" I told her knowing that Jessica will obviously open.The door opened and there stood Jessica She looked like she has been crying but it's not my fault,right? "Who is this girl Harry,another fling or what" asked Cara in an annoyed voice clearly not being happy about Jessica's prescence. "ju-just g-go" I slurred my head was hurting from all the tension.Jessica held me this time putting her hand on my torso and she looked so damn hot in that shirt. "J-J-Jessica you're not sad?" I asked her.

"No Harry she just brought you home and it's none of my buissnes,right?" She said in a normal tone.

"Can you please get me an advil or something from the kitchen" I asked her hoping she would oblige. She left me on the bed and went to the kitchen so I got my white shirt off. "Harry here's the advil and a cup of water" She gave me what i asked for.

"Can you help me get my pants off too?" I asked again but she clearly looked shocked not every guy asks a girl that he meets for the first time to get his pants off.

"But you can sleep like this or something" She reasoned

"No I'd like to sleep naked but since you're sleeping besides me I'll just sleep in my boxers just help me with the zipper" I asked again hoping she would be quicker so i could go to sleep cause my head really hurts."O-okay but we'll put a pillow between both of us,right" she asked looking scared "Ofcourse whatever you like" I told her and she helped me with the zipped and then helped me to stand up and take my pants off. "Thank you" I said when I was going on the bed while she was putting two pillows between us "No Problem s'okay" she said as she got on the bed too. "I am sorry Jessica" I whispered very lowly as she was sleeping then I drifted to sleep too.

Jessica's Pov:

"I am sorry Jessica" said Harry very lowly thinking that I was asleep but in Fact I was wide awake and I also think that I wasn't meant to hear this but he looked like an angel while sleeping like he'd never do anything to anybody but coming home with this Cara was the worst and I don't even know what happened between both of them.I drifted to deep slumber.