Chapter 6

Thanks for reading,votes and comments,Love ya all <3,Please vote and comment as it motivates me to update frequently

Jessica's pov:
I was shaking uncontrollably in the car.i was very scared the thunder is increasing and most of the roads were closed.the radio wasn't working and Harry was driving quickly towards his apartment.I wanted to call dad and Ben but being my stupid self I crashed my iPhone and I am very sure that dad will freak out and call search party the next day or something.

"Harry please give me your phone"

"Of course here you are" Harry told me as he handed the phone to me.
I dialed dad number and it answered
"Hello,Tom Parker on the line" Dad said
"Dad,dad I am Jessica I am sorry I..."
"What the hell Jessica it's 3 pm and you haven't come home where are you know I am very worried"
"Dad calm down I am okay just out with friends and time passed,the roads are closed so I'm staying at a friend's house" I said these lies regretting everything I shouldn't have came her in the first place
"Jessica I thought something happened to you in this storm I am not able to bear losing anyone Jessica" Dad was sobbing and this broke my heart more and more

"Dad I am sorry but I promise that I'm okay now go to sleep,see you tomorrow dad" I hung up quickly and started crying again I am very stupid how could I believe Chris?

"Jessica we're here and please I need you to calm down" Harry stopped the engine and went out opening the door for me.

"It's all gonna be okay Jessica;No one will ever touch you as long as I am alive and breathing,I promise" Harry put his hand around my back and guided me to his apartment,we took the stairs as I was very scared from the elevator.

"Jessica make yourself at home,the closet is in the my bedroom take some clothes and go to the bathroom there I just have to make some calls" Harry said as we entered the apartment and took out his phone to call whoever he wanted to call.
I entered the closet and found a part written on it "Gemma" I opened it and took a v-neck shirt with gray sweatpants and some underwear.
I was making my way to the bathroom when I heard Harry shout but honestly I didn't bother to stop and listen I entered the bathroom and took a peaceful shower and when I got out I found Harry lying on the bed with boxers on.

"Hey are you okay now" he said as he  stood up from the bed.
This question has been in my head for the past two hours cause honestly I don't know if I am okay or not.Chris trying to rape me,leaving scratches and marks all over my neck and chest and then I was about to die in the lift.

"Sure I am okay" I fake smiled.

"Jess there's leftover pizza in the fridge and a beer you can take it" Harry said as he shut the bathroom door.

I entered the kitchen and there was two pizza slices,Perfect. I ate one and left the other and I instantly went to the bed,I just wanted to wake from this bad dream.

"Hey what do you thinks you're doing?" I turned to see Harry wearing a Gray sweatpants and a black tank top.

"Obviously going to sleep Harry" I said as I got on the bed Then Harry jumped on the bed.

"You aren't going to sleep until you tell me what happened there at chris's" Harry said as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Harry we can talk about this any other time just not now" I now I was stern but I can't discuss what happened right now.

"How did I meet you" I heard Harry murmuring under his breath.

This made me question myself about how I am now in nothing but a guy's shirt in Harry's apartment and if anybody told me this 5 days ago I would've laughed till death.