Chapter 2.

Thanks for reading,votes and comments,Love ya all <3,Please vote and comment as it motivates me to update frequently.

Harry's pov:

"Guys,hurry up we have a concert in 20 minutes and Zayn stop brushing you damn teeth" I shouted,The concert is going to start in 15 minutes just 15 minutes "Niall and Louis stop playing Xbox and put on your shirts,Liam put on your pants!" I shouted they are all like kids! I am the youngest and the most playful one but now I am stressed very stressed."Ten minutes to go" Paul said,Shit! My shirt,I ran to the dressing room and picked a white tank top  "Harry,You seem stressed,you've never been like his mate" Zayn said,He is right. I am stressed cause it is the last concert The TMHT,We should be the Best! Liam Came too "Mate,I know about Gemma's problem but anyways,everyone was going to know;when she gets married,Harry that's life and she is older than you!" I know all of this but I can't face these things "But something bad might happen to her,we don't know this girl,we even don't remember her name!" I told them "Mate,she is JESSICA PARKER;from the Parkers family" Zayn said WTF?! who are they even? "excuse me but,who are they?" I said and Liam's mouth formed and O shape! "You don't fucking know the Parkers?!" Zayn asked "No,Tell me who are they" I said,Who are they even?! "Mate,Tom Parker the owner of the biggest enterprises in the United States and Europe" Liam said,Shit! she is Tom Parker's daughter,My sister is a friend of The Parkers! shit!! crap! but he never showed his daughter to the media,He only shows his son Benjamin,Niall and Louis joined in "His daughter is Hot" Niall said,How ridiclous! I want to see her after the concert "5 minutes guys" Louis said, shit! My shirt "you guys go and I am coming,Just going to wear my shirt" I ran and wore my white tank and ran to the backstage we only have like 2 minutes "Ready guys?!" I asked them "As always" Louis said.In three"Zayn said."One,Two,Three" everyone was in his place then we were up to the stage,the crowd were cheering alot when we showed up,It was so loud and Those great fans were alot! and The biggest stadium in England,Wembley stadium "Hey all" Zayn said shortly as always "Weclome to the Last concert in the Take Me Home Tour" I shouted, a big shout erupted throughout the stadium "Last but not least Harry' Louis said,The sass master of Doncaster "Right Mr.Sassy Doncaster"I told him "We are going to Start this concert with.."Liam shouted, We were shouting like carzy people '' Up all night" I shouted,after I started my part It was loud and crowded and I was searching for Gemma, I am afraid. This fucking rich kid who is called Jessica can harm her,Maybe. I kept searching as many songs came and I sang and in What Makes you beautiful,The last song after 2 hours I couldn't focus and now was my damn solo. I looked down the stage to find Gemma,shit I am a stupid. Gemma is sitting in the vip booth! as I looked beside Gemma,I was caught off the guard,There was a girl standing with brown hair,blue eyes and a huge smile but that smile wasn't for me as I looked towards what she was smiling for I found it was,Niall!!The hell and he was smiling back.I started to sing my solo and my eyes were fixed on this girl and suddenly she turned to me but she didn't smile,I smiled to her and she turned her face back to Niall! The fuck! I sang it and my eyes were fixed on her and after we finished she left to the backstage,she is in the V.I.P. "Thanks all and wait for us in the backstage". Liam shouted. I was the first to run to our room in the backstage,I wanted to sit and have sometime with myself. do the fans really hate me? Do they want me to leave One direction? am I nothing? I asked my self lots of questions and I didn't find answers then a knock on my room door interuppted me. "Come in"I said. Zayn entered "Mate we have 3 minutes to go to the meet and greet room" Zayn said "Okay,I am coming" I told him "Mate,you look sad,what happened?" Zayn asked,even he is asking! "Nothing,I am coming to the meet and greet room wait for me there" I told him.no one should know about the shit I am in. I got ready and I was on my way to the signing room,When I arrived,There was a long line and I think they told me that there are 50 girls from them my sister and her damn friend.I sat on my chair and started signing,They were alot and I was really tired and after what seemed like two hours,"Gemma,How are you?" I asked Gemma as I stood up and hugged her "Harry I am fine,I missed you brother" She said and hugged me again. "Where is your friend Gemma?" Niall asked her "Jessica, don't be shy" she said and stood beside me but behind here was the girl,that girl who was smiling to Niall at the concert,that girl that I sang for her my solo. Way to go Gemma! "Hey" she said "Hi sweetie,I am Niall and.."She cut him saying "I know every single piece of information about every one of you guys". I think she is from the sass type of girls "Hey,Jessica"I said."Hi,Harry" she answered,What a damn short answer "so,you know everything about us but we don't know alot about you" Niall told her as we sat on the couch,He sat beside her "I am Jessica Parker,I am 19 years old,I have a brother named Benjamin but we call him Ben" She said."But,We know that you are a semi Billionaire" Liam told her "Yes,My dad is rich,The owner of the biggest Oil companies in The UK,America and Canda and I adore Pizza and One Direction"She said."Guys,I am boreed" Louis said. Finally something to do :) "Play truth and dare" Niall said and smirked. No! No! No! I hate this fucking game they all sat on the ground "Aren't you going to Play?"Zayn asked me."No,I hate that fuc.. Game"I told them "Okay,I am going to get a bottle" Louis said. They started playing and Niall sat beside her and she was smiling at him.Turns and turns passed and I was just sitting scrolling through my mobile "Truth or dare,Jessica" Louis said "Dare" She said."I dare you to kiss Niall" Louis said.when I heard it I left my mobile to fall they all looked at me except Niall and Jessica,They were looking to each other and when Niall started to lean in I slammed my fist to the table and this time,They all looked at me "I am going out" I told them as I ran out of the room.It was frezzing and I didn't take my jacket.