~2~

Sorry for no update,guys. I had some issues I needed to settle so I could have time to update.

I promise to make it up to y'all 🥺.

This chapter is dedicated to gracious-writes✨❤️. She helped with the cover of this book. Check out her works too, guys.

So, in this chapter I will be introducing two new characters and we're going to be seeing their P.OVs , not Sasha's. Just in case we get lost along the way.

Now. Let's get to meet them, shall we 💭

Deborah:

Mondays.

I so wish I could just cancel this day off the calendar and start the weeks with Fridays. Won't that be better?

Well, it's Monday morning and that means me, Deborah Emenike, in a school uniform,in front of my school gate.

Not something to be excited about.

After this boring long ass holiday, I'm going to be seeing those faces.

Both faces that I don't want to see because they disgust me and faces that are not just relevant to me, I am going to see them all today.

Standing in front of the towering school gate and thinking about all these makes me want to fake a fever so I can go back home.

But it's too late, my mom left immediately she dropped me, abandoning me to face this obnoxious group of people alone. Well, not all of them are.

Plus, falling sick on the first day of the semester sounds sketchy, so....

I walked through the black gates of East Spring High School and looked through it's ridiculously large  compound. Funny how big this school is, there were so many secret spots to do so many secret things.

I noticed some changes around the school like freshly painted junior blocks. In fact, all the blocks look newly painted except the one at the far end of the school that looked unfinished.

That was the SS2 block. Ok, I sense a lot of mocking coming with that, especially from my set who seems to always have clashes with those SS2 children.

The large school compound looked like it was brought to life with the new paint.

The sky blue and white blocks that represents each class, from JSS1 to SS3 were blending nicely. Each block was a three-storey building and the compound was decorated with flowers arranged in a row with benches by the corner.

 Each block was a three-storey building and the compound was decorated with flowers arranged in a row with benches by the corner