~2b~

So......

I was able to push myself to make an update, I tried🤧. My schedule has been pretty hectic, but I won't fail to update from now on.

This chapter was getting too long so I had to divide it into two. Without further delay,......

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, Eno Martins👏🏽👏🏽

Eno:

I got into the class safe and sound, without anyone noticing me.

Thank you Lord.

I also have that Deborah girl to thank for making things easier for me. All the while I was coming to class, from the staircase to the hallway, everyone was talking about her. She had made such a highlight on the first day of resumption.n

From the little I could hear as I passed through gossiping classmates in the hallway, they said she argued with THE Maria Lawrence AND her mother. They also said she nearly slapped Teni Adewale from class C, off the staircase for something she said.

But I couldn't believe everything I hear from these people's mouth. They always take the truth, sprinkle a little lie and reconstruct it into something unbelievable. I mean, arguing with someone's mother? I don't think that's possible.

Well, these rumours were to my advantage because I was able to get to class unnoticed by anyone, especially him. The thought of him seeing me this morning gave me chills and I hastened my steps to get to class.

Flashbacks of all the trauma I had gone through in his hands, right in this hallway and the possibilty of it all happening again made me shudder in fear.

As I entered the class, I noticed a bunch of Elites standing two rows away from Deborah Emenike herself, who was sitting on her seat next to her scary friend. I was able to carefully pass behind them without getting their attention . I noticed another group of few Elites as I took my seat at the back,mostly b-ball boys surrounded by so many girls at the front seats in the class.

But the weird thing was that everyone seemed to discussing about something, some in whispers, others out loud and they seemed to be so interested in whatever was going on between the people in front and the two friends sitting.

I didn't even need to bother asking around for what was happening, the three girls who sat together by my right were already filling me in through their gossip. Perks of being one of the quiet ones in class.

Poor Cynthia, you guys should check that Anita's mental health 'cause this one don pass normal.

Cynthia sha deserves it, that girl feels herself way too much. Is it now by force to greet who we don't want to greet?

Look at this one oo, if Cynthia comes here now and greets you, you will still be the same person shining teeth and throwing compliments.

But if the Anita didn't want to talk, she could have just waved. See the way she sat there like deaf and dumb.

Oh, now I get it!

This Anita girl must have snubbed the shit out of Cynthia Owusu, which never happens since Cynthia was such a social figure in the eyes of my classmates. Why am I not surprised?

Anita Uzodinma has been like this since the first term of SS2. She wasn't always like this, though. I remember always seeing her all jumpy and smiley, she had been like that since she came to this school in JSS2, but suddenly that bubbling side of the girl just died for some reason. I don't know exactly what happened to her, but it changed her completely.