11

I smiled as I gave Lisa the tea and told her to serve it. I walked behind her and as the cups were served the men stared at the tea in confusion. "What is this Lisa?" Jimin asked slightly angry although the aroma of the tea was giving him a warm hug.

"My lord this is a special tea that Miss Sung-Min made. She made it with love and would love for you to try the delicious tea." Lisa said proudly. I smiled softly getting glares from Jungkook. But I focused on Jimin's soft face.

"Your recipe Sung-Min. What did you add in it? It became light brown." Jimin asked inspecting the cup. "I added milk and some sweetener brother." I replied and he smelt it. "It smells delicious. My lord, after you." Jimin insisted. 
"I am not drinking something that looks like human feces." Jungkook spoke as he stood up in anger. I was surprised since when my female lead made it he drank it confused yet happily. Then it struck me. He fell for her in one look in the story. But here he hates Sung-Min. 

I took in a deep breath as I looked at him with gentle eyes. Bowing down ladylike I added, "My lord, every successful thing is judged at first. Please don't judge it just by it's looks. I can only accept any form of criticism after you taste test it." "And what if it tastes like how it looks?" "Then I shall accept any sort of punishment for making you drink something bad." "Miss?!" Lisa squeaked in fear. 

Jungkook's eyes widened slightly as he side smirked. Jimin's eyes widened in fear at my bold words as he looked intensely at Jungkook taking the cup and blowing the tea a bit before sucking in a small sip. As the liquid met his tongue his eyes widened. He didn't anticipate such a creamy sweet flavor and then receive a sharp spice kick in at the back of his tongue. The tea hugged him like a warm blanket and he closed his eyes relishing the flavor. 

Staring at him, I smiled and Jimin took his first sip and quickly fell in love with the tea. "This is delicious. I never imagined a cup of tea could be so sweet and spicy at the same time. It's incredible Sung-Min! I never knew you could make such good recipes!" Jimin praised making me smile wide in happiness. 
"It's good." Jungkook said in a small tone and I smiled while I bowed. "Thank you young lord." I replied elegantly.