21

Jimin too looked obviously shocked and stood up, "I must commend you for your bold and decisive actions, which have not gone unnoticed. However, it is important to remember that our station demands a certain level of decorum and restraint. While I acknowledge your sudden interest in my sister, it is important to remember that the matter of marriage is a delicate one and must be handled with utmost tact and diplomacy." Jimin announced making me stand up and calm him down. 

''Brother, I implore you to compose yourself and allow the gentleman to speak. Let us not forget the importance of courtesy and respect in our interactions." I added. Jimin calmed down and sat down. 

"I humbly request your pardon for my outburst." Hoseok added as he stood up and bowed 90 degree. "I must confess that I hold a great affection and admiration for your sister, and it is my sincere wish to seek her hand in marriage. However, I recognize that my earlier approach was rash and lacking in decorum." He added apologetically. 

"May I ask something sir." I added looking at him. "Why me?" I spoke softly. "I know my lady, the proposal was extremely sudden. However I have had affection for you since my school days. But somewhere they got burried. When I heard of you again after your return with the ancient artifact, I tried looking for you again and realized you are still a maiden. I wanted to come and hear from you if you could harbour any interest for me. I just wanted to hear if you wish to go ahead with this. I know my ways were rash, I should've approached more formally. I just wished to hear from you alone before proceeding." 

The tea arrived and the noble took a sip before standing up. "I shall be awaiting your response, lady." Hoseok added. Jimin softly smiled and shook hands before Hoseok left.