Prologue

"Whoever hates disguises himself with his lips and harbors deceit in his heart; when he speaks graciously, believe him not, for there are seven abominations in his heart; though his hatred be covered with deception, his wickedness will be exposed in the assembly," Proverbs 26:24:26

Nadia Green's pov

Red lipstick? Check. Red heels? Check. Red dress? Check. I contemplated the steps all in my head. Tonight is the night I finally get my revenge. I finally get to smile once that sick jerk gets what he deserves. Hurt me once, shame on you. Hurt me twice, shame on me. Hurt me three times, kill you and then your through.

When I arrived at his house, I looked around just to make sure no one else wasn't around. Everything would go smoothly if no one else won't ruin my plan. I rang the doorbell to his house. Ding-dong. Through the door, I could hear a dog barking very loudly. Oh, shut up dog! I don't want the neighbors to be curious!

Seconds later, he opened the door and a grin appeared on my face. I could tell before I came he took a shower because his hair was very wet. I could smell the coconut shampoo from here. And he was wearing the Dolce and Gabana colonge I gave him for his birthday. It smelled pretty decent, too bad that was the last time he was going to smell the colonge himself.

He wore a black suit and tie which really complimented his caramel skin tone. As we walked to my black BMW, I pressed the on button on my car keys and the headlights blinked. I looked around one more time before we got into the car and no one else was out. All of his neighbors were in the house sleeping or weren't home because the lights weren't on. Who would be out this late anyway?

I took a deep breathe and started the car. I put my hands on the wheel and pushed my hair out of my face. He turned on the radio and I didn't mind. I mean this was going to be his last time listening to music so why not enjoy it? I glared at the rearview mirror and no cars were in the distance. Perfect. Just perfect.

A couple minutes into driving, he looked at me like he was confused.

"What hun?" I asked in a calm tone.

"I thought we were going to the place on the 21st street," he said looking at me worryingly.

"We are, calm down babe. I'm taking the back way, it's quicker. You've never went this way before?" I questioned while focusing on the road.

He shook his head and stayed quiet.

Another two mintues into the car ride he looked all around the place as I pulled into an abandoned building.

"Okay...where are we going, Nadia?" he asked.

This time I didn't respond to him. I unlocked the car and got out. I opened the back seat and got out my handgun. That will teach this basturd a lesson.

"What's wrong, babe? What are you doing?" he asked.

"What's wrong? Baby, what's wrong is you. Your the bad seed in our relationship and now all of our problems are going to be solved. We are both going to have a better life. You're going to be put out of all of your misery," I said while trying to hold back tears.

Now, he was getting out of the car and coming towards me. I automatically put my gun up to his face and he started to shake.

"please don't do this Nadia! I love you! We can work this out!" he said while tears ran down his face.

"You love me? Bullcrap. Why did you cheat on me? You know what Matt? I have to do this. I have to make sure you won't hurt me or anyone else again. I promise it won't hurt. You know what? You're going to get what you deserve for once and for all!" I said as I shot right at his head.

He fell to the ground instantley. I didn't blink once as I watched as he took his last breathe. Matt Jepson, you may have hurt me before but you will never hurt me or anyone else ever again.

I bent down and whispered in his ear," Sweet as sugar, cold as ice. Hurt me once and I'll hurt you twice."