Chapter Four

Sara's pov

"So what do you think of Nadia?" Nicole asked me.

"I don't know how I feel about her. I mean I get this weird feeling like the girl is kinda off," I said.

"No, that's just you being nervous. You barely speak to people outside of myself. No wonder half of the school doesn't even know you exsist!" said Nicole while sitting on the other end of my bed.

"I like it that way!" I said while crossing my arms.

Nicole took out her iphone and started typing something.

"What are you up to?" I said while looking at her phone. Great, she was on social media.

"You should get an instagram so we could take a seflie together and I can tag your account," she said.

"No thanks. I think I will stick with the apps that come with the iPhone. Texting was a stretch for me," I said.

Nicole just rolld her eyes.

"You know what I noticed?" Said Nicole.

"What?" I questioned.

"You're starting to get wrinkles from ranting about society and how it's evil," she said while pointing to my face.

"Oh shut up," I said while throwing a pillow at her face.

"Are you declaring a war?" she said.

I nodded.

"Are you sure? This isn't a war you are going to win." She said.

I threw another pillow at her and that's how our pillow fight started. In the middle of the fight, Jimmy came into my room with more pillows and started throwing it at me.

"Wait. Why is my own brother against me? Why are you on a team with Nicole?" I asked.

I'm pretty curious because that is pretty messed up.

"Well, Nicole is pretty, has a big butt, and has big boobs," Jimmy said.

Nicole looked at Jimmy in disgust and then looked at me and we started throwing pillows at Jimmy until he got out of my room.

"Let's make a promise," said Nicole.

"What promise is that?" I asked.

"A promise that we will always stand by each other no matter what because we are better as a team than against each other," she said.

We both took each other's hand and promised to keep that promise.