Meeting His Highness

Redson x Male!Reader
Requested by NionApple

The smell of wonderful food travelled from fortress' kitchen, and the chef making the various foods and was working hard. Making sure that his husband's father isn't disappointed because of his son's choice in partner.

"You got this Y/N. All of this is finished, now I gotta set up, clean up, and i guess dress up..." He mumbled as he started to set the table. He was nervous, but also excited. Redson's the love of Y/N's life and he already had permission from Redson's mother to continue being with him. Although he didn't yet have his father's permission.

As he finished setting and cleaning, He went to go and get dressed. His casule clothing were very dirty and were unsuited to wear for this evening. He had a outfit already picked out and all he had to do with it was put it on. He wore a Changshan, a traditional men's dress, colored (f/c) with accents of sliver and while. After changing, Y/N styled his hair into a high hair bun, and added a white Locus pin to the hair band. Looking in the mirror, Y/N felt like he was suitable dressed, and prepared to meet the father of his lover. The Demon Bull King.

As Y/N walked to the 'front door' of the lair to see that Redson and Pincesses Iron Fan had returned, along side the Demon Bull King himself. Y/N felt a surge of fear as he bowed his head.

"Welcome back your highnesses. I'm glad you've returned safely." He stated respectfully. DBK and Princesses Iorn Fan walked passed Y/N, While Redson stayed behind, his expression was filled with worry and nervousness. Once the two were out of ear and sight shot, Y/N immediately went over to Redson and took a hold of his hands.

"Red, are you alright? Is something wrong?" Y/N asked, his tone overtaken with concern and worry. Redson lighty squeezed Y/N's hands.

"I'm Fine." Redson answered. His expression softening to a much more calm one. "How are you doing? You seem nervous." He asked.

"Yeah, I am nervous. But I'm also excited, I just want to give the right first impressions to your father." Y/N explained as he held Red's hand and lead him to the dining room. Where Princess Iron Fan and DBK was.

"Ah, Y/N what great timing. I was about to call for you and Redson." Iron Fan stated as she stood next to her husband.

"Thank you your highness." Y/N responded as he pulled out a chair for Redson. DBK glared at Y/N, his intimidation hitting Y/N harder than any thing they experienced. Y/N nodded to Redson, then turned his attention to DBK.

"Evening your majesty, It's an honor to be in your presence." He stated, bowing his head once again to DBK. DBK stared for a moment, which made Y/N's nerve tense up.

"So, your are Redson's lover correct?" DBK asked. Both Y/N and Redson flinched, their faces both growing rosey. Y/N nodded, his honesty on full display, as he lifted his head to DBK. Sighing, DBK looked at Y/N.

"Okay then, if so, Do you truly love him?" DBK asked again. For a moment Y/N looked a him with surprise, then determination shimmered in his eyes.

"Ofcourse I do. I do truly love Redson." Y/N stated, holding his gaze as he stared into DBK's eyes.

"Redson is the one person in the universe I've every completely and utterly fallen for." he explain. DBK nodded, listening carefully to Y/N.

"That's all I needed to know. You have my permission to stay with him." DBK stated. Y/N and Redson gasped, and looked at each other. They two then smiled as Y/N sat next to him.

"Thank you your majesty." Y/N said with soft excitement. His smile brighter then the sun, just as bright as Redson's.