Chapter 3: The Ride Home

[As they made their way home, Asrielus went over what he would be teaching Caleven and how it would go.]

Asrielus: Alright, since you're only five, you need to wake up at 5:00 AM, because every day before school, we need to do two hours of training.

Caleven: Aww, I usually wake up at 7 AM...

Asrielus: Welp, too bad, kid.
Anyways, what kinda food can you eat?

Caleven: Umm... Mostly candy.
I mean, sometimes, Dad makes me eat healthy stuff, which I hate, but yeah, I have to have candy to live.

Asrielus: That's too bad; I guess you'll have to die, because if you're training to be an Autobot with ME, all you'll be eating is healthy food.

Caleven: What?! Why are you being so mean...?

[There is a loud BOOM from far away.]

Asrielus: Huh, wonder what they're doin' over there.
'Probably demolishing a building or something. Anyways, I'm not being mean; that's just the rules of training.
Eat healthier; sleep less.

Caleven: Ugh, fine.
So, why did you become a teacher when you could be a real Autobot?

Asrielus: Trust me, kid, being an Autobot isn't as easy and cool as it seems.
For instance, you have to be the best of the best to get in, which I was not.
Maybe one day I will be, but at least I'm the one who helps people become Autobots one day.
Besides, being an Autobot means you can lose everyone in war, and that's definitely not something I wanna go through.

Caleven: That makes no sense.
How can there be bad stuff about being an Autobot...?
Also, are we there yet?

Asrielus: You'll understand when you're older, and we'll be there soon; 'Just have to cross this... bridge.

Caleven: There's no bridge; 'Just a bunch of guys sleeping on the ground next to a huge fire.

Asrielus: That loud boom, it must've been a bomb...
Oh no, that must mean...

Caleven: Means what?

Asrielus: Stay in the car.
I need to go hel-

[As Asrielus is speaking, a figure emerges through the flames.]

Unknown: Nowhere to run now, Chosen One. Time to accept your demise.

Asrielus: You'll have to get through me first.

Unknown: Very well then.

[Asrielus and Unknown draw their swords and start running towards each other. They strike each others swords with a huge CLASH.]
[After a minute of fighting (I'm really bad at writing fight scenes), Asrielus quickly front flips past Unknown and stabs him in the back.]

Unknown: (coughing) Well played, brother (Unknown coughs up blood), well played.

[After healing himself quickly, Unknown teleports away with a flash of light.]

Caleven: Oh my word, that was... AWESOME!! How did you get that good?!

Asrielus: The same way you're going to be the greatest to ever exist: I was taught, slept less, and ate healthy food, no matter how gross it was.

Caleven: WOWEE!! I can't wait to learn that!
I'M GONNA BE THE GREATEST TO EVER EXIST!!

Asrielus: Yep, that's sorta what being the Chosen One means.
Anyways, we need to get home NOW.
Who knows how many Deceptions are after you...?

Caleven: Ok, let's go! Wait, who was that?

Asrielus: My brother, Galvatron.