Surprise | David "Hesh" Walker x Fem!reader

Hesh's POV:
My father called me into the office one day while I was training. I walked into the room and found the whole team in it. Logan and Keegan were at the side watching the scene quietly, Merrick and Kick were in the middle and my Father was looking at all of us. There was someone I didn't recognise.

"Hesh, there you are!" My father said, "now that were all here... this is (Y/N) (L/N). She goes by (N/N). She'll be assisting us until further notice." The woman stood straight next to my dad. Something clicked in Logans head and he stood straight too. What's going on? "Now, Logan and Hesh, you might know her? She went to high school with you." Dad said. Logan nodded and I took a moment to realise.

Your POV:
Logan recognised me the second my name fell and David... well he took his time. David and Logan were my best friends in High school and the only real friends I had until we got separated. I had to move to Chicago and they stayed home. At least until the attack of the Federation and ODIN. I had the biggest crush on David and for fucks sake I remember why.

David has always been a good looking guy but he looks so much better with his little stubble beard and those big shoulders. He's well trained and his tight shirt is hugging his muscles perfectly. Makes me wanna drool. His hair is kept short and his face has some small scars from hand-to-hand combat on it. It still looks as handsome as I remember. His eyes are the most beautiful shade of Green I've ever seen in my life and they look like they light up the room 3 times. God how I missed my boys...

David took 3 big steps and stood right in front of me. I stared up to him making direct eye contact. "David." I said. "(Y/N)." he replied, never breaking the eye contact. Suddenly he pulled me into a big hug and I tensed up. "What a-" He shushed me before I could even end my question. It took me some time but I slowly returned the hug and untensed. "I thought I'll never see you again.." David whispered. He cared that much? "Well surprise, I'm here now." I let one hand stroke his soft hair and the other carefully stroke his back. He snuggled his nose in my shoulder and lowly hummed.

I felt another pair of arms slowly wrap around me. Logan. Elias said that he still doesn't talk much. It's a shame, I miss his voice. I close my eyes and a comfortable sigh leaves my lips. I lean into Davids touch and he snuggles his nose more into my shoulder. Logan lets go as fast as he decided to hug me and then gave me a knowing tap on the free shoulder. I giggled lightly. "Whats so funny?" David asked. I giggle once more. "Don't worry about it, David." I said leaning even closer if thats even possible. David just hummed and then slowly let go. "Fuckin' lovebirds." I heard Merrick say. My cheeks turn into a light shade of pink and David gives him a sharp glare.

———
Don't know what to write here... Have a nice day and thanks for reading <3