Drunk | Kick x Fem!Reader

Your POV:
I was sitting in my favourite bar and waited for my best friend Kick. Him and I were an inseparable team and were always working together. He wasn't on a mission? Guess someone has to take care of him, right? I wasn't on a mission? Someone had to take care of me.

Kick arrived about 10 minutes late and sat down next to me. "Guess who finally showed up!" I said, mocking him. He shook his head. "Be happy I showed up in the first place." He backfired. Of course he was in a bad mood, what did I expect when he comes late? "Drink" I said, setting down a Martini in front of him. He took the glass and drank the liquid in one sip. Damn someone had it in for tonight.

Kick slowly started to have a better mood and started talking more after a few shots. He mocked me that I didn't drink as much.. well someone had to drive. Kick talked me into a few shots of Tequila and there I was, already slightly drunk. Well he was more drunk but you know.

So about an hour later Kick and me were talking- nearly babbling- and had our arms hooked together. We were talking for hours. And I mean hours, it didn't only feel like it.

We started to feel brave and asked each other questions that we normally wouldn't answer, more „sexual" questions. He started to talk about his past relationships, I felt jealous. I had a crush on Kick for about half a year now and I was too scared to admit it. Even to myself.
So Kick was babbling about his past relationships and my mood dropped every second of it.

„You good?" Kick asked, „you seem a bit off." I just nodded and took another sip. „Of course, why shouldn't I be?" I said, leaning onto the bar. „I don't know, that's what I'm asking you." He said. I nodded and looked at him, taking in his face features one by one. His beautiful Amber eyes, the short hair, his jawline. God, He was beautiful. But of course I didn't stay unnoticed. „why're you looking at me like that?" He asked. „Like what?" I looked away and drank another shot. „like you wanna fuck the shit outta me" He said, leaning closer.

My breath hitched. „what?" I looked at him, he was so close. Only a few inches between us. „you heard me" he said, before kissing me. I could taste the martini on his lips as I returned the kiss, feeling like honey in his hands. He was kissing me, touching me, taking my breath away. I didn't want it to end. But he broke the kiss, standing up. He muttered something I couldn't understand and left.

My heart sunk. Everything felt weird. What was going to happen between us? Will he remember? Wait... He's drunk. Walking alone outside.

I got up and rushed after him. „Kick!" I yelled, asking him to stop. Guess what: his stupid ass didn't stop. I grabbed his hand, yanking him back. „you're drunk. You'll be hurt." I said. He didn't reply. He just shook his head. „we can't" he then said, looking at the ground. „why not?" I took his Hands into mine. „this won't work. It'll just hurt us both. The fear of losing each other everyday will kill us." He wispered. Of course he thought that. But he was drunk. Maybe we both weren't thinking clearly. "And what if it won't? You can't know unless you try." I carefully said, holding his hands.

His eyes were staring into mine, something unspoken but wanted in them. "We can't..." he said again. I sighed and let go. I heard a soft gasp as he grabbed my hands before I could let them sink down to my sides. "What?" I asked, my ego and my feelings hurt. "I... I'm sorry." He said before kissing me once more. His hands found my waist and pulled me closer. My breath hitched as my hands found his hair. The kiss wasn't deep or lust like. It was sweet and loving. I sighed into the kiss and he inched away a few moments later. "Maybe you're right.." he whispered against my lips. I chuckled. "I'm always right, honey." I teased. He rolled his eyes and kissed me again.

---
Geez, I've been gone quite some time. I'm sorry about that. I had a lot of school work.
Have a nice day! <3