Sneaky | Kyle "Gaz" Garrick x NB!Reader

MILD NSFW

Your POV:
It was a stupid idea, honestly. Sneaking off with Gaz to the bathroom after one of our missions... Foolish to think no one would notice.

Well... here we are now, my back pressed against a wall of a stall with his hands roaming my body and his lips locked on mine in a passionate and heated kiss while Soap was being a noisy arsehole by trying to reach Gaz over his radio. Again.

"Why don't you reply to him and tell him what we're doing, hm?" Gaz asked as he handed me his radio, my heart skipping several beats as I suddenly felt nervous.

Gaz noticed my nervousness and chuckled, leaning down to plant wet and open mouthed kisses onto my neck while murmuring against my skin, "Go on, babe, tell him..."

"You're being a brat," I breathlessly said as I tried to keep my pulse from skyrocketing, his actions causing my body to heat up under the already heavy gear.

"And you're wasting time," Gaz replied with a scoff before his teeth nibbled on the sensitive skin of my neck.

I sighed heavily before raising the radio to my lips and pressing the button on the side of it, speaking into it, "Soap? This is (N/N)... Gaz is... busy."

An audible gasp followed through the radio, shortly after followed by yelling and words I couldn't understand, stuff along the lines of using protection to avoid any STD's.

Gaz chuckled before grabbing the radio and strapping it back to his belt. "Enough distraction, babe..." He murmured before his lips crashed back down onto mine, his fingers looping into the waistband of my pants, pulling me closer...

——
I'll leave the rest to y'alls imagination ;)