♡ Brusies to your Beauty Pt. 3 《 finale 》

"Scully No!" Mulder called out as they dragged her away. She agreed to be taken and do whatever they'd like if they let her partner go.

He tried to get up, his arms shaking and failing him. "Please No! Don't do this! Take me! Take ME!" Mulder screamed and cried, unable to move much.

They untied him, but he just layed there, crying hard. Then scully was out of sight. She didn't even say a word as Mulder begged and pleaded.

"Scully." He huffed out, beginning to crawl to his phone, which was a few yards away. Wait for me.

He finally reached it and called his superior, "Skinner." A.D. Skinner answered sternly.

"It's M-Mulder, I'm in the one of the alleyways-" Fox started panting, his heart beating rapidly. "Mulder are you alright?" The Assistant Director intervened.

"N-no but Scully, they took Scully. Part of the Gang, probably the leaders, I need your help, a-and fast." Mulder spoke quickly and anxiously.

"Okay. I'm on my way. Mulder, stay where you are." Skinner said before he hung up leaving Mulder curled up and helpless all by himself.

Skinner showed up some time after with back up police officers and an ambulance. He ushered Mulder into the medical vehicle but Fox persistently refused to go to the hospital.

"I can't, I won't leave her with them. Help me me Skinner, I-I don't know what to do." Mulder exclaimed a hurt wavering his words.

The medics dabbed and wiped all the blood off his face and neck and gave him a new T-shirt. "Thank you." Mulder said as he put on the light grey shirt. The Medic just nodded his head and went to find more supplies.

Gauze was put over his wrists, nose and upper eyelid. But that and some pain medication was all he'd accept.

"You do need to be hospitalized Mulder. You won't last long looking for her alone." Skinner insisted impatiently.

Mulder got up and out of the back of the ambulance and towards his car, "Then come with me." He replied to his supervisor.

"Mulder.. I don't know about this." Skinner spoke in a stern but soften tone, Mulder wasn't just physically hurt, he was running on adrenaline and was going to crash. Anyone could know that.

"Fine." Skinner finally agreed, getting into the passenger seat of Mulder's car.

They started driving down the road but Mulder stopped at the light and hesitated.

"Where did they take her Mulder?" A.D. Skinner asked with his usual sense of urgency.

"Somewhere this way..that's all I know." He replied quietly, thinking intently. He looked around, with only one eye, making his superior realize how bad of an idea it was for him to drive.

"Stop up here." Skinner pointed a little ways in front of them as Mulder kept driving.

"But.."
"That's an order, Agent."
So He parked the car, the three police cars behind him also stopping.

Skinner got out and walked around the back of the car, proceeding to open the driver side door. Mulder looked up a bit, confused. "Come on." The Assistant Director demanded calmly.

So Fox stepped out assuming they're Switching places he went to the passenger side but stopped just before he opened the door.

His breath getting caught in his throat, something must've hurt his lungs. He gasped, one arm leaning on the back door the other on his chest.

"Mulder?" Skinner got up and asked, concerned. Mulder cleared his throat dramatically before responding, "Fine. I'm fine. Let's go."

Two of the cop cars split ways, going an opposite direction. In hopes of getting more coverage of the area.

They drove for miles until they reached the outskirts of the city. Skinner slowed to a stop, "Mulder. Should we continue?" The Assistant Director gestured surprisingly patient.

Fox, now resting his head on the seat, closed his eye and huffed an exhale shakily. "I just want to find her."

"I know." Skinner sighed and looked out the front window warily, searching for something, any sign.

The Agent under him, Mulder, was only getting weaker. He needs rest and this is the opposite.

"Wait." Mulder exclaimed as he saw something in the distance, just a right turn from the dirt path they were on.
"Do you see that?"

"Yeah kinda, let's see what it is." A.D. Skinner drove to the structure in the distance. As they approached it they realized it was an abandoned warehouse. Definitely suspicious..

Once parked both Mulder and his superior ran out and into three building. They looked around in a panic.

The silence was loud and deafening.
"But..I thought she'd be here. I-I thought they'd all be here." Mulder struggled to say, fighting the urge to fall to his knees.

"Don't give up now." Skinner stated in a low voice. Suddenly a dozen voices were heard upstairs, walking and thudding scattered the ceiling.

Mulder and Skinner just looked at each other before quickly running up the stairs, withdrawaling their guns.

"FBI! Everyone stay put!" A.D. Skinner called out to the crowd of strangers.

They all froze, some crying, most afraid. "Scully?! Scully are you here?!" Mulder cried out desperately waiting for her to shout back.

"Mulder over here!" She screamed back. "Mulder!!" She continued as he ran in the direction of her voice.

"Scully!!" He shouted again but she didn't reply. She didn't reply.

Skinner instructed all of the people outside as Mulder searched.

He ran into an enclosed space, the make shift walls just curtains and sheets, near the far corner of the building. "Scully?" He spoke quieter nearly pleading.

"Mm!" She yelled, muffled. She was tied to a wooden chair, a rag around her mouth. No one else in sight.

He quickly untied her, getting the cloth from her mouth as well.
"You found me."

"Mulder are you alright? You shouldn't even be walking."

"I'm just Brusies to your Beauty. Don't worry Scully."

》》

The next day they stayed at the hospital together, Scully wasn't hurt as badly but had multiple rope burns, breaking skin which she was treated for.

A sedative was found in their blood stream, explaining the loss of function Mulder experienced and the lack of awareness Scully instantly fell into.

The Gang leaders where caught shortly after they saved the dozens of victims from the warehouse. The three were caught stealing from a gas station a mile away.

No one could figure out the memory loss and how it affected all the survivors' families but they were instantly remembered as they all were returned home.

Until next time, when Mulder and Scully have to learn; It hurts to win.