March 2023

Updates

First and foremost, this month, our server celebrated its two year anniversary! The admins would like to thank everybody in our wonderful community! The members have been taking this time to talk about their favorite memories, whether it be the Sports Festival, Secret Santa, or the various crossovers. Even just the small moments we share together on the server are worthy of a shout-out. Everyone has been super creative, and we're looking forward to the future of the group!

This month, the UA Storytellers held our annual writing month where writers can support each other in reaching their goals and encourage each other to be creative! Each person who wished to participate set goals for each day and week, hoping to complete certain projects throughout the course of the month.

Not everyone accomplished their goals. In fact, when surveyed, a majority of writers who participated only completed some of their goals, but that isn't the objective of this challenge. The Writing Month Challenge is meant to push writers as much as possible in a month. Writers were able to finish many chapters of their current work. B3r1itz, for example, managed to write one chapter for each of his works, which is a huge feat in itself. Others, like Backyardboii ,  took time to edit some of their work, preparing it to be Wattpad-ready. GalaxyWolves_1012 even took the time to rewrite some of her stories, getting the help from some friends as she did so.

All of the writers had different ways to motivate themselves during the project. Here are what a few of them had to say on how they stayed motivated...

"It mostly came down to actually sitting down and writing. Music helped a lot, as did reading my friends' works. They always give me lots of inspiration" ~FoxyPuff

"I keep myself motivated by listening to music and planning out a few more chapters in detail" ~Juni_Penguin_

"I reminded myself that writing isn't a chore it's something I do for fun!" ~Kyrpto

It is good to keep pushing yourselves which is what this month was all about. We had a very successful Writing Challenge Month, and we hope that this writing challenge helps inspire writers to keep on pushing themselves to do their very best.

Books in our community updated this month:

Embers - Kyrpto

Kita's Legacy Crossovers - sd1229

Kita's Legacy - sd1229

I'm No Villain - JunieWeathers

Vivid Decadence - Juni_Penguin_

Avatar: The Era of Izuku - Kyrpto

Muted Voices (A BNHA/MHA x OC Fanfic) - FoxyPuff

The Class that Cried Werewolf (My Hero Academia X Male Reader) - B3r1itz

Art Showcase

The wonderful artists in our community never fail to impress. Whether it's canon characters, their own OCs, or fan art for others, they always put their all into their work, and it's nothing short of amazing!

The first piece is a cover that backyardboii has made for his book Falling Up! The cover features his main character Hato and shows off his cool digital formatting.