March 2024

Updates

This month, we held our annual book club on the server! People read from many genres from the popular adult book, The House of Sky and Breath by Sarah J. Maas, to the historical graphic novel Maus by Art Speigelman. We discussed the storytelling elements we enjoyed and overall plot that we wanted to rant about.

Additionally, a new icon has been chosen by the Discord community as our official 2024 U.A. Storytellers logo! More information below

Books in our community updated this month:

The Class That Cried Werewolf - B3r1itz

The Beauty and The Beast-A Kiribaku Story - aki_mikarai

Art Showcase

The wonderful artists in our community never fail to impress. Whether it's canon characters, their own OCs, or fan art for others, they always put their all into their work, and it's nothing short of amazing!

The first is a wonderful sketch by our recently returned friend, FallingStars118. We absolutely love her drawing of Mina! The style is so dynamic, and we know the upcoming colored version will bring it even more to life!

 We absolutely love her drawing of Mina! The style is so dynamic, and we know the upcoming colored version will bring it even more to life!

This next piece is a doodle by a1readygone of his adorable OC, Hato! We love how sweet he looks in his Eraserhead merch!

And finally is a set of art from our lovely aBitGrim of various Spidersonas they were commissioned for! These include an image for an irl friend, as well as FoxyPuff's Koto and tocoloco004's Ale and Sarada! Here is what Grim had to say about their...

And finally is a set of art from our lovely aBitGrim of various Spidersonas they were commissioned for! These include an image for an irl friend, as well as FoxyPuff's Koto and tocoloco004's Ale and Sarada! Here is what Grim had to say about their work:

"Spidersonas have to be some of my favorite things to draw! Getting to practice dynamic poses while also putting characters into my favorite franchise has never not been a blast. I got to work with some amazing writers and artists who commissioned me, and I couldn't be more proud with how their Spidersonas turned out! You can see the original versions on my Instagram, @jazzluvs2draw!"