June 2023

Updates

This month, a few changes have happened with the server, and we would like you all to be updated on some new policies. If you are interested in joining the server, we are now going to operate through a resume system. In our Discord Info book, you will find a set of questions. If you submit your answers to them, you will be considered when we open up selections to join the server.

However, things will still be happening on the Wattpad side of things, so even if you have submitted your resume, we encourage you to engage with the community here. That way you can get to know the members and the OCs we talk about.

Books in our community updated this month:

Until I met you (KiriBaku AU) - W8ASEC123

Kita's Legacy Extras - sd1229

Things Worth Fighting For - UA Storytellers

A Delicate ArteVolution04

The Class That Cried Werewolf (My Hero Academia X OC)B3r1itz

Art Showcase

The wonderful artists in our community never fail to impress. Whether it's canon characters, their own OCs, or fan art for others, they always put their all into their work, and it's nothing short of amazing!

The first pieces this month were made by our lovely friend, sun_jin! They drew a couple pieces of their main character, Vivi, as well as another piece with some of their other OCs: Junichi, Kimbi, and Ronan! They utilize so many cool lighting techniques and perspectives in their art that we knew we had to spotlight it! Here's what they had to say about these pieces:

"VIVI FOUND THE RING CAMERA: Originally, I began this piece with no real idea in mind. I decided to try one of my absolute favorite angles to see characters in. It was a challenge to my constant same face syndrome and lack of formal understanding of perspective."

"WHEN THE HOMIES START DATING: I always think it's funny when there's that one friend that introduces people, they all become friends, then they become the third wheel

"WHEN THE HOMIES START DATING: I always think it's funny when there's that one friend that introduces people, they all become friends, then they become the third wheel. I wanted to do more than one character in one angle for this piece since I tend to focus solely on portraits so this was funny to do. I wanted everyone to see different characters interacting in a situation that I'm sure many have or will experience."