May 2024

Updates

We have opened the applications for the fourth annual Sports Festival! Our members only have a few days left to apply!

You have most likely noticed that Wattpad has removed the direct messaging feature. We used to use this to deliver server invitations, so if you would like to join, please check our Server Information book to see how things have changed.

Books in our community updated this month:

The Class That Cried Werewolf - B3r1itz

Art Showcase

The wonderful artists in our community never fail to impress. Whether it's canon characters, their own OCs, or fan art for others, they always put their all into their work, and it's nothing short of amazing!

The first piece this month is a drawing JaelyGirl did of her OC, Hachiman! The detail is so awesome, and there is so much character in her pose!

The next piece is an array of genderbent characters from QuaccSmaccSnacc's cast of OCs! She has captured so much of the characters' dynamics in this piece, and it's so creative! If you would like to see more of her work, find her on instagram at a...

The next piece is an array of genderbent characters from QuaccSmaccSnacc's cast of OCs! She has captured so much of the characters' dynamics in this piece, and it's so creative! If you would like to see more of her work, find her on instagram at andi_aqua_

Here is what Andi had to say about this piece:

"I've been working on building a full OC class, and randomly got inspired to draw all their gender-swapped versions! I had a lot of fun giving them their new designs, as well as coming up with their poses and what-not. It almost made me want to swap some of them permanently, but ultimately I love the originals too much!"

 It almost made me want to swap some of them permanently, but ultimately I love the originals too much!"

Character Spotlight

The Storytellers have spoken, and the OC of the month is...FoxyPuff's OC, Araya! Tatsuo Araya is one of Foxy's main characters from her upcoming book, Jaded. This month, we have added questions from the community both for the author and the OC! We hope you like the new interview style!