The Man

?? Pov :

"Ahhhh it's so cold here , i can't go home but if i go now what will I tell mom what will I feed my mum what will I feed to my brother " *crying*

An pov :

It was cold windy new year's Eve . A girl with bare feet , snow flakes falling on her golden hair , hands became numb was sitting in a corner ... people passing by her not even care to look at her or ask her ....
She's from a poor family where her mom is bed sick and had a small brother....
Yn goes around in her colony and ask if she could do any work for them ...
She always work for others and at evening when she goes to home she bought medicine and some food for her family...
She used to go to her school but left it after her mom fallen sick she was very good at study ...

It was new year but she didn't gone to work because no one needed one ...
She was jst staring at the busy people's which were passing by her suddenly a black car stopped by her ...
And a man came out from it ...
The man was coming towards her
She was jst staring at the person

?? : Come with me

The man extended his hand towards yn
Shocked yn asked the man with shaken voice

Yn : excuse me sir ..who are you ..and why u want me to come

?? : You will get to know once you will come with me

Yn : sorry but i don't want to go ..i don't have money also so u can't take anything from me

He chuckle....but soon became serious

?? : Just do what i say i will give whatever you want

Yn pov :

An unknown person suddenly ask me to come with him ...by the look and his car it's sure he is from a rich family but wht a rich boy want from me ...i thought to refuse him but when he said he will give me anything i think for twice ...i don't know if he's a bad person or good ...and i know it's not good to go anywhere with any stranger but what else should I do jst go home and see my sick mom face and feel guilty tht i didn't able to provide her any food ...
I said

Yn : ok i will go ..but will you do anything bad with me ..

I don't know if i said any joke or something he started laughing...

?? : No i will not do until you broke my patience

Again that serious face ...
He looks scary like tht ...with tht i stand up but was going to fall as i didn't ate anything since yesterday....
I squeeze my eyes as i was ready to feel the hard road but soon i didn't feel anything instead i feel two pairs of hand around my waist...i slowly open my eyes to see those sharp eyes ... it was like he was staring at my soul ...i quickly regain my position and apologize but he jst said " shall we go"
He started going towards his car ..
Do i have to sit in that car ?
A sudden thought came in my mind..
I don't know how to open the door how can i sit there and also i shouldn't not sit in any car i don't deserve it it's not for people like me ..

I was in my thoughts i didn't know tht i stopped walking...the man shouted "are you going to stand there or do you want me to carry you and take you "
I didn't said anything he was standing holding his cars door ...i hesitate but said " do i-i hv to sit in this car"
He said "yes ...now come and sit fast i have a lot of works to do "
Without saying anything i walked and sat after tht he closed the door ..
The car was looking so beautiful..the seat was so comfy...the air was so hot not cold like outside...
Soon he also came inside ...
Suddenly he started coming towards me ..his eyes were again fixed with mine ..he came closer closer closer ...until there was only one finger gap between us ...i was abt to shout but suddenly i saw he pull out something beside me and knocked it to other side of mine...
He said " you should wear seatbelt while driving cars "...so this is called seatbelt i thought...
The rest of the drive was silent...there were a lot of questions which i wanted to ask but i stayed silent...