Blushed

Tae pov

After reaching my home i parked my car and enter the house i saw food were covered on the dining table i searched for yn i saw her sleeping on the couch soundly...i gone to my room freshed up
and come down ... she was still sleeping i gone towards her and sat beside her ..

She was sleeping with a pouty face i almost laughed loudly...i was admiring her face ... my eyes travelling from her pale face to her closed doe eyes to her small nose , apple red cheecks , her pink pouty lips ....i bite my lips ...some of her hair was blocking my view so i took those strands of hair and tug it behind her ear ....

She's
BEAUTIFUL

But suddenly she moves i snap out of my thoughts and strand straight their ...she woke up while a moan escape from her mouth...

Crap
Shit

How lovely that sounds like ...i wish i could hear her moaning under me more

What the hell are you thinking Kim Taehyung...
I mentally slapped my brain for thinking such thing ...

She looked in my eyes while rubbing her eyes suddenly she jumped up and said
Yn : ahh..ha did yo..u have your dinner
Should i..i warm the fo..ods it's probably cold no...w

She was stuttering a lot ...am i looking that much scary ? Well ofcourse why not everyone knows me as workaholic person , an ice berge , merciless, stone and what not ....
Yes yes ik this things how can i not when I'm the one who made myself like this ...
After THAT incident i never ever want to get near to any girl so i make myself like this ... making myself always busy with work...so that i can't think of HER
She hurted me a lot i will never forgive her .. i will never ...Dia.......

Yn : mmm... Should I g...goo
*Looks down*

Ahhh i didn't replied to her yet ..

Me : no I don't have any appetite...

Yn : ohh ..ahh

Yn Pov

If he will not eat how will i can it's his house his food afterall....but I'm so hungry ....i don't think i can ask him if i can eat the food...he looks so scary...
But Aunt jia cooks very delicious food i want to it ....

Tummy : *growls*

Not now ....😖...he is staring at me....ohhh nooo it's sooo embarrassing...

Tae : you didn't have your dinner yet??

Yn : *shaking head as no*

Tae : words!*slightly loud*

Yn : *flinch* n...no

Tae : and why is that

Yn : *no reply*

Tae : *sigh* ahhhh ok let's have some dinner first i have something to tell you after tht

Yn : wi..ll you not eat

Tae : no I'm full jst eat urself

I gone and sat in the dinning table...i started eating the food while Taehyung came nd sat in his place in the table....i got a glimpse of him staring at me ....i continued my eating....but he was staring through my soul i didn't wanted to waste the food but he made me uncomfortable so i finished my eating fastly....
After eating i placed all the dishes in the kitchen and the leftover foods in the refrigerator...

When i came in the hall room i saw Taehyung was sitting on the sofa with some papers ...whn i gone closer i saw those were the same whn he mentioned abt the deal on my first day here...
I sat opposite to him ...
He said

Tae : So as i said before that u will give birth to my child and in return i will take all responsibility frm taking care of ur mother to ur brother...i will made a house for them also...and after the contract ends u will receive a huge amount of money so what do you say ?

Yn : I will do as you say ...b..but

Tae : but what ?

Yn : I don want you to tell my mom tht our marriage is a contract marriage...i want you to tell her that we are in actually love with each other and after 1 yr i will tell her that we got divorced...

Tae : mmm... it's ok as long as you give birth to my child I'm ready for anything

Yn : o..okay

Tae : alright so this is the contract you need to sign here and remember you will not interfere in my private life ... whether I'm having a relationship with any other women or not ...you jst have to act like the perfect wife in front of my family...

Yn : an..nd where you'll be ermmm... sleeping

Tae : you will have ur own room nd me mine...after 1 month whn our marriage will be held as u will turn to 18 ....so after that we will start our process of having child

Yn : *flushed*

Tae : alright so that's it in this 1 month focus on your body and recover it and remember one thing the most important one never fall in love with me and after our contract ends never come back and ask for ur rights and all

Yn : o-ok

With that he left to his room and i gone in my room

Tae pov

I fastly came to my room and locked the door ...i hide my face with both of my hands....i tried my best not blush infront of her...ik i have to do It with her but the problem here is I'm also a virgin...i dated only 1 girl in my life but i never had sex with her ...i never had sex in my life... i always used to thought that i will have sex with my first love i wanted to do It with someone i like someone who's precious to me whom i love and make a happy family...but She ....

Huhh ... whatever but still I'm going to have sex with a girl whom I don't love ...i don't like it ...

Sigh,

But i have to atleast for grandma ..i can atleast do this for her ...
Yes i should do it ...

------------------------------------------------------------

phew

After a long time 😮‍💨🥲...
Sorry for the late update...
But what else i can do I'm like this only💀
Throw sandals on me if only than my stupid ass brain would work fast 💀
(Make sure to throw costy nd beautiful sandals 🌝)