Dinner

Yn pov :

Grandma : so you are telling you know Taehyung from ur childhood???

Tae's mom : B..but didn't Taehyung...you told us that u know eachother from 1 year ??

Tae :  y...ye...yes it's true we are together with eachother for 1 year but ...

Grandma : stop Taehyung....yn (while looking at me ) dear you tell us what is this confusion about is

Yn : ahh yes gra..grandma

Where did i get stucked arghhhh now what should i say

Let's see how this things happened
Let's go back 40 min ago

We both sat on the dining table...
Taehyung was sitting beside me...
His parents were sitting on the opposite side of us and grandma was in the middle of us four ...

The table was filled with a lot
of foods to say delicious food...
The foods were looking very delicious...
So grandma told us all to start eating...
At first I was being shy but after some min when i saw how they were a welcoming persons i felt ease and started eating...

I ate the first bite of the bibimbap and trust me it was very much delicious...
I was literally feeling the taste of it with each bite ...
With curiosity tht what will the next food taste like i tried each food and without realising tht i was eating like a monkey i said

Yn : mmmm bmboomm fyoufur fuuud izz sooommmm dealecious mmmmm
(Closing my eyes and feeling the taste)

Out of sudden Taehyung laugh out loud i got shocked i looked at mom and dad they both giggling and grandma tooo
My mouth was filled with food i swallow it and try to process what was happening

Yn : what happened ?

Tae : you should have looked at your face in the mirror

And again he started laughing
I saw mom nd dad were also laughing now ...
Then i realised

SHIT !!!!!

I closed my eyes in embarrassment and looked down in my lap ...
I saw Taehyung was still laughing i glared at Taehyung..
Taehyung wiped away his tears as he was laughing so much ....

Tae's mom : do you want some more food honey ?

Yn : aniyo aniyo I'm full

Tae's mom : yahh you didn't evenate properly dear give me your plate ....you should eat more .... don't think of dieting or something like that

Yn : ok mom ...

We again focused on eating and suddenly grandma asked

Grandma : what happened to your that friend that what was his name again mmm ahhh haa junghoseok ...ur childhood friend...

I choked on my food ...

Tae's mom : u okay ? Taehyung pat her back ....Take this drink some water..... eat slowly sweetie ...

Yn : coughing* ye..yes mom

Taehyung glanced at me ....

Grandma : do you know him ??

Yn : ahhh ye..yes i know him from my childhood

Grandma : how is that even possible hoseok wasn't from here he lived in abroad....

Yn : yehhh i know that actually he pr...... actually Taehyung introduced him to me ...

Grandma : so you are telling you know Taehyung from ur childhood???

Tae's mom : B..but didn't Taehyung...you told us that u know eachother from 1 year ??

Tae : y...ye...yes it's true we are together with eachother for 1 year but ...

Grandma : stop Taehyung....yn (while looking at me ) dear you tell us what is this confusion about is

Yn : ahh yes gra..grandma ... actually before i didn't knew he was Taehyung .....i was sitting on a swing in a park and Taehyung came and sat beside the other swing and started to cry ....i don't know what was the reason....but I wasn't simply able to avoid hs cries when he was crying so loudly....there was a candy which i got for ny brother i gave it to him....he was at the age of ig 7 to 8 ....
I tried to talk with him but he refused but he did take my candy ....
I jst sat beside him while he was sobbing...
Then i saw a boy much older than him coming looking all worried Taehyung wiped all tears and make a pouty face ...the boy told him to go home with him but Taehyung was stubborn (laughing)
He refused and after pursuing more he was ready to go ...but before going the boy asked who gave him the candy so Taehyung told him and he thanked me ...and told his name while Taehyung said his name was V ....and after that i never seen any of them ...

After that all of us finished our eating...i think the story was enough to convince them ...
Both Taehyung and i bid goodnight to mom nd dad and grandma and are now heading towards our rooms ...

I don't know why but I'm somehow feeling afraid...the way Taehyung was glaring at me when i was saying the story ....

But it was thanks to him that it didn't get more awkward if he didn't have agreed with my statement....idk why he did that tho ...

So here now we reached our rooms i said good night to Taehyung but he didn't respond to me ....jst staring at my soul ....so i was ready to go inside my room but suddenly he grabbed my hand and pulled me in his room and closed the door ...

He pinned me on the wall ...
With eyes full of anger ... he asked me

Tae : tell me the full story

I can clearly hear the anger in his voice
He tighten his grip on my hands

Yn : Taehyung it's hurting....my hands....ahhh....i already told the whole story .....

Now i almost on the verge of crying

Tae : you think I would believe it ....
Sweetheart don't make me repeat myself
Tell me the fucking whole story
(Said with greeted teeth)

What should I do now

------------------------------------------------------------

Hello sweetie pies ~

Hope you're all doing well
You should be doing welll 😌

Sorry for the late update...
I did good in my tutorial exams...thank you for ur wishings ...
It'll still take a lot of time for me to upload the next chapter as my main core paper exams are in march 🥲

Tho I'll try again to upload atleast 1 chapter...

So until then enjoy this chap ....

Take care 💗💗💗💗
Good morning/night to everyone
Bye bye~ 💜💜