Baby tiger

Yn pov :

It's been over 40 min since we entered the car ... Taehyung didn't say anything since yesterday... after we bid our goodbye to his parents we left for Taehyung's mansion...
He said that he had some important clients coming today so he needs to go but his mom insisted on having breakfast and then left ...

I stared outside the window...

it's going to rain ig

I was thinking about the thing Taehyung's mom said to me this morning

*This morning*

I woke up early today..
i was struggling to sleep last night but the long journey made me so tired that I at last slept ...

I fresh up myself and gone downstairs as i was feeling very hungry ...
Idk why tho as yesterday only i ate so much

Ig the tension ate each food of mine

When i entered the kitchen i saw tae's mom...
I quickly regained my posture and greeted her ...

Yn : good morning mom

Tae's mom : ahhh ynieee good morning
Come come ...i was going to wake up you both..

I went towards her ...
She was making food ...
I asked her if i can help her in any way
She just told me to chat with her ...

Why do they always tell me to chat with them but not work ?

Before Mia and her parents always used to shout at me if I said any word or if they saw me standing when they were talking they would always tell me to leave ....

I stood there and she started talking about how naughty Taehyung was .... Taehyung used to be a bubbly child and very obsessive also...he used to have a bicycle...he has taken care of that very nicely even still now it is there in the backyard
...he dislikes when anyone touches his things ....he didn't even let his mom touch his things....he himself tidied up his room....

Tae's mom : u know yn .....even tho he was a bubbly child but later after when his grandma's health became bad he started taking responsibility i did told him not to take much pressure but he didn't listen to me he wanted to keep his grandma's buisness like the way his grandma maintained it ...

His father was also not able to look after the company as here we have a restaurant already...
I feel very bad for my son that he had to take that much pressure of his own....

Even if he was still doing better after he met that girl ...he loved her dearly so much .....they even planned to get married... but she cheated on Taehyung for mere money....
My poor son has become like a stone after that ...

I'm glad that you are with him ... please take care of him on my behalf...he may still not be overcome with his past experience but please forgive him for his mistakes...
I'm really grateful for you ....

Yn : so had an ex-girlfriend?

Tae's mom : u didn't know? Did he not told u ..

Yn : nno he never mentioned things like that ...

Tae's mom : oops than i shouldn't hv told u ...if he wanted to keep it secret than ahh ... please don't tell him okay ...the way he is good he also got a bad anger issue...

Yn : it's okay mom relax I'll not tell him ....

Tae's mom : thanks dear

Yn : so how many years did he date that girl ?

Tae's mom : mmm for abt 3 years ...she left a big scar on his heart ...*sigh* alright dear let's go breakfast is ready you go and wake up Taehyung I'll call others....