Driving

Yn pov

It's been 25 min and none of us were talking anything.... it's getting awkward now ....i stared outside the window ...
The city was very beautiful i never knew that these buildings these streets these trees would look so much beautiful....i used to only think how can i take care of my family how can i earn more money....

I was envious of Mia but i was happy for what i had ...i accepted my situation...i wanted to make it better....
Another few min pass by like this ....i was feeling hungry now I don't why ...i ate my lunch but as today Aunt Jia didn't came and Taehyung was also not there tho he asked me if i wan to eat anything he will tell his assistant to bring it ...but i refused it as I'm still not used like this....i saw there was some bread and jam in freeze so i ate that only ....

I was so hungry now ....i was trying to forget abt it...I looked outside and tried to think of anything else...
But my stomach

Yn : *growls*

It's so embarassing...i take a peek to see Taehyung if he noticed it or not ...his eyes were jst stick to the front no expression jst driving the car .....so he didn't heard it..sigh... it's good than..

But suddenly the car stopped....the sudden stopped making me jump on my seat as i wasn't wearing any seat belts...well idk how to buckle it...I just know that seat belts are needed while driving...that day he also made me wear a seatbelt...

I saw Taehyung going out of the car ...i saw his every movement...he was going inside a convenience store...
I thought maybe he went to buy something for his family as he is going there so i waited in the car ... holding my stomach as it started to hurt a little because of hunger ...my head started to throb ... whenever I'm hungry my head aches ...

A few minutes later Taehyung came out of the store ......

I heard of a cat meowing i looked out of the car window ...i saw a cat probably someone's pet as it was having a belt in her neck ...she was so pretty..i always love cats ...tho I love every animal and nature but cats are just my favourite ...
The cat was meowing a lot...maybe she was lost from her owner...

i was hoping that her owner would come and take hrr

i was hoping that her owner would come and take hrr .....after a few min i saw a girl came and take that cat with her ....ahh it's good ......i kept staring at them....

Tae : *fake cough*

I shot my head towards the sound ...then I realised that Taehyung was already inside the car...

Tae : here take this and eat it ...

Yn : uhh huhh ohh no no it's ok I'm full

Tae : ohh you don't want it ok then as i also don't want it i thought u were hungry so i bought it but i guess u weren't so I'll throw it than

What !!!!!
No I'm hungry!!!!

Yn : wait!!!! Nooo!!! *Shouted*

Tae : huh?